8: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘍𝘪𝘭𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

A knock on my door had me jumping up from my bed and cowering away to the wall.

"Azzy! Come down for breakfast. Quick!"

I looked around my surroundings only to find myself in a posh bedroom.

Oh. Yeah..... I am held captive at Acétta's household. How cute.

I replied back to Levi, went to the bathroom, did my business and went downstairs.

I stood on the last step of the stairs deciding with my indecisive self on where the hall for the breakfast must be.

A burnt smell of cheese and toast filled my nostrils, so I just followed it as it was my only choice.

"You bitch! You burnt it! It's all black now!"

"You racist!"

I just stood there looking at Santino and Levi who were ready to claw each other's eyes out.

"Uh.....breakfast?" Everyone eyes snapped to me while Jade rolled her eyes and smacked Levi on the forehead.

"What's for breakfast?" I went over to where Levi was and shot him a nasty look to which he pouted and sat down.

"Nothing! Levi burnt everything!" Jade said, clearly irritated.

"Did not!" Levi banged his fist on the table.

"Did!"

"Not"

"Did"

"Not-"

Sound of heavy footsteps interrupted Jade and all froze in there places.

"Why are you all so quiet?" I asked looking at Levi who had his eyes widen at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I touched my face as they all were looking at it with their eyes widen.

Santino gulped and coughed while pointing at me.

"What? Why are you pointing at me? It's bad to point at someone." I tsked but froze when I felt large pair of hands on my waist.

I instantly knew who it was and I didn't dare look back.

As if it was that easy for him, he picked me up by my waist and placed me to the side of the kitchen and walked past me as if nothing happened.

"Don't fucking stand in my way."

I just stood there shocked, with my eyes widen and heart racing while he just went to the table and sat there.

"Good morning, boss" Jade was the first one to break the silence as she greeted him, but all he did was nod at her and then he went back to checking his phone.