35: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

Ever since we have arrived home, Aera has locked herself in her room not allowing any one in.

I don't know what is going through her mind right now, I don't know what she's doing inside right now. The only thing I know is my fear that's growing by each second thinking she will leave me.

I know I should have told her about it before but I just couldn't bring myself to lose her. I tried, I swear I tried, but everytime I saw her smile, my thoughts wiped away thinking how I always want to keep that delicate smile on her face.

My biggest regret is being so unlucky that I am the son of the only person whom I hate with all my being in this world.

I hate not only ever calling him 'dad' but I hate ever taking him as my role model.

But I can't blame him for what I did. I am the only reason why my nerves are on high lose.

And I know I fucked up. And I am afraid that it's too late.

~◌~✤✤~◌~

AZARIAH SERENE:

Zemen knocked on my door but I just closed my eyes that were welling up with tears with my heart aching so bad.

"Aera, please talk to me."

His desperate voice came through the door that I had my back against while I clutched my sweatshirt covered chest.

"Okay, just listen to me. You don't have to say anything, just... Please. Listen to me."

I opened my eyes, leaning my head against the door looking up at the ceiling as my tears fell.

I was so oblivious to the random hints that were thrown at me. His silver eyes, one of those pair whom I fear, and one pair that I have grown to love. How did I not notice those hints before?

"I know what I did. I know I fucked up, Aera. Fuck... Yes I know. But just know it wasn't my intention. Ever. It wasn't. I never meant to hurt you, amor."

I wiped my tears.

"I meant to tell you last week but I didn't, the fear of losing you grew within me and that's the last thing that I ever want. Losing you."

They say, people lie not because they want to, but because they are afraid of the reaction coming from the other person.
And no one could get that sentence better than I do.

I always hid myself away from anyone and the sore reason of me not getting any help from the people around me was because I was afraid of losing them. But they left either way.