13: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

"Esos hijos de puta!" (Those motherfuckers!)

Zemen roared so loud that I almost saw the monitor's screens, cracking.

Everyone looked either sad or angered while I sat there confused not knowing what Zemen was speaking about or what was going on.

Right now, we were all in the hacking room, looking at the confidential file that I had to go through trouble to achieve.

A moment ago Zemen read the file and then threw it, causing it to almost hit me but I caught it. And then he started speaking in Spanish looking hella angry.

I meekly opened the file to look at it's contents but all I saw were papers that looked like hospital reports.

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up to see Zemen pacing back and forth.

"Where could he possibly find this?!"

He clutched his hair tight, messing it up, definitely looking disheveled.

I narrowed my eyes at the file in my hands, remembering that I have something that can help us.

I rushed out of the room to my room and ramaged through my drawer trying to find what I took from Charleston's safe the other day.

"Azariah!" Zemen's angry voice echoed in the house and I rushed back as fast as I could when I found what I was looking for.

"H-here, here you go." I handed the object to Zemen who looked at it with furrowed eyebrows while scanning the object left to right.

He threw it at Levi and asked him to play it.

It was a USB that was kept in Charleston's safe. Only a USB.

The video started playing, capturing everyone's attention, inside the room.

It looked a little dark and the camera was set up very low on the ground.

Suddenly I heard his voice. Alejandro.

"Take this file, it contains all the information about her."

"Are you sure this will bring Zemen to his knees? I want him to be in his worst state, I want to weaken him enough to make him drop down and hand his mafia to me."

My eyes widen when I realized that this convo was in between Charleston and Alejandro.

But something didn't look right to me. It looked as if this was planned.