42: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘗𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

2 months later:

2 months later:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

"Te juro que si fuera alguien menos, habría-" (I swear, if it were anyone else, I would have-)

"Hmm? Did you say something?" She asked standing from the dresser in her small black shorts that did nothing to hide her perfectly acquainted ass.

"Nothing" I grumbled, averting my eyes.

"I know you're probably cursing me in Spanish but! Good thing is at least you'll have clear skin by the end of this spa session!"

4 hours later and still her 'spa session' wasn't coming to an end.

"How much longer will I need to sit here with my feet dipped and this shit like goo on my face?"

"Hey! Don't talk like that!"

"Sorry amor, but I am really hanging by a thin thread called patience."

She laughed and came by the bed, leaning down and touching my mask clad face, gently.

"It's done! Go wash it!"

"I would love to... But-" I darted my gaze to my hands and then back at her.

"They're done too. Your spa session is finally done, sir!"

"Fucking finally. Took you just a few hours.. Nothing else." I grumbled while desperately trying to take away the manicure puffed cotton- fuck whatever from my fingers.

I took my wet feet out the water which felt a bit softer and nicer and walked to the bathroom and washed my face.

Seeing me stressed with work over the month, Aera told me she had a surprise all set for me in our room.

Got me all excited and shit just to see her in her pyjamas with face masks in her hand.

None the less, I can say that this little brat helped me overcome my stress a lot and helped me understand, that maybe a little break once in a while wouldn't hurt.

I looked up at the mirror and found the residue of the mask still there.

"Aera it's not coming off!"

I heard her come in and looked at her to see her puffing her cheeks in an desperate attempt to not laugh.

"I'll help you."