14: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I looked at the clothes in front of me asking my indecisive self to pick a color.

A week ago, I went to Zemen and very shamelessly asked him to buy me a wardrobe as I was sick of using Jade's clothes all the time.

~Flashback~

I knocked on his door while rocking on my heals, suddenly growing nervous by each second that passes by.

"Enter" I heard his voice and I took a deep breath, preparing myself for this.

I opened his door, closed it and sat on the seat in front of his desk. All while not meeting his eyes even once.

He kept typing on his laptop, each of us not exchanging any words.

After a few moments, I slowly raised my gaze to meet his, only to find his eyes already on mine.

My eyes widened and I immediately looked down.

I didn't want to and wanted to hold up a eye contact but my poor little heart can only take much.

"Who allowed you to sit?" He suddenly asked, leaning back in his chair. A habit of his which I love as it gives me a chance to check out his muscled body.

"Me, myself and I." I proudly smiled and met his eyes to see him looking at me with a straight face.

Fuck my humourless brain!

"State your matter and leave."

I cleared my throat and looked directly into his eyes.

"I want a wardrobe"

As expected, his face was set in a straight line not allowing me to see his emotions.

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him to it.

"Iam sick of wearing Jade's clothes. They are so little on me because of our height difference, secondly,..... I-its embarrassing." I whispered the last line, causing him to nod.

"Everything about you is." I clenched my jaw and went to say something but bit my tongue.

"Oh, no no. Throw your insults at me. Why don't you, you greedy little shit?"

I blinked and sighed.

"Can I get a wardrobe? I want some badass outfits like your guy's. Like those leather boots, leather jackets and I also want those straps for knife and a belt-"

"People who actually work for them, gets it." He spoke causing me to frown.

Have I not worked enough?

He shook his head and pushed himself up from his position and leaned on the desk clasping his hands together.

"Levi will hand it over to you on Saturday."