36: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I peeked open the door to her room and saw her laying on the same bed she has been on for the past nine years.

Sighing, I entered in and closed the door, grabbed a seat beside her and touched her dainty old fingers that once held me.

"Z-Zemen?" I smiled and looked up and saw her tearful eyes.

"Ma?" I asked, worried. "Why are you crying?"

"I-I m-miss-e-d y-y-o-u, y-y-o-u hav-have not co-come over fo-for a-a w-wh-ile."

I watched as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

I instantly laid my head on her chest trying to hide my own eyes which were blurry.

"I am sorry. But I am here now. I am not leaving. I promise."

She brought her tremoring hand up to my head and soothed my hair making me close my eyes listening to her heart beat.

"I have someone whom I think you'd like to meet."

I looked back at the door and smiled when Aera entered in.

~◌~✤✤~◌~

AZARIAH SERENE:

"Zemen?"

"Hmm?" He asked while drawing random shapes on my thigh.

"I... I want to meet your mother..."

His hands stopped sending butterflies to my stomach and he slowly looked at me.

"You want to?"

I nodded and gulped as his face was emotionless not allowing me to look at his hidden expressions.

"I want to... If you want me to, that is."

A kiss to my forehead, eyes, cheek bone, crown and a peck to my lips was my answer.

I entered in the hospital room with my hands behind my back as I was fiddling with them and didn't want Zemen to know how I am regretting my decision.

What if she hate me? What if she asks Zemen to leave me? Will he? I wish I would go back in time and reset this.

Zemen held out his hand and I placed my hand in his and he gently pulled me towards him as his mother kept looking at me.

Looking at her on the hospital bed was really upsetting for me. Her lips were stretched out to her left and her left hand was turned upside down with wrinkles on her face while the other side made me look at her beautiful features.

Her eyes. A beautiful green. A speck of green that I see in Zemen's eyes.

Her half lips turned up as she smiled at me and raised her hand, holding it out.