23: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I punched the bag and cursed myself for punching it right. I wanted to go back to being a noob who took a bad stance and didn't wear knuckle wraps but after that day, I have been punching it right causing my anger to peak.

Damn you Zemen Acétta.

I punched the bag again, kicking it in the process and ducked down when it swung right back.

"Someone is eager." I looked at the bench where she sat and saw Jade eyeing me up and down.

I nodded and continued punching the bag.

"Does no one use this gym anymore?"

"No. Everyone does. Boss is here everyday."

My eyebrows furrowed and I kicked the bag and ducked down while heavily breathing.

"How come I haven't seen him?" I answered short of breath.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jade scrolling through her phone.

"He used to be here everyday at this very time."

"Used to?"

"Yeah. Since a week he has changed his schedule and comes here early before anyone wakes up."

I didn't say nothing and kept punching and kicking but this time, even harder.

Who he fuck does he think he is?

He kisses me without permission, is selfish, rejects me, denies me, and now has the audacity to change his timing only because he doesn't wanna see me?!

I sighed and sat beside Jade snatching the water bottle from her hand and chuging the liquid.

"You stink... Please go change." She scrunched up her nose and scooted to the other side of the bench.

"Gee thanks." I rolled my eyes and stood up but my eyes caught sight of Jade's bracelet.

"Pick up your bracelet." I pointed to the dumbbell rack where her bracelet was.

She walked there and looked closely and then out of no where, started laughing loudly.

I just kept looking at her getting annoyed by each passing minute.

She stopped when I glared at her and then went to pick up the bracelet.

She easily wore it on her wrist.

"This is not a bracelet, Riri." I blinked.

"It's weights." She let out another laugh and my eyebrows furrowed.

How could a silver chain that is so small, be a weight?

"You need to train your wrists to wear this heavy metal chain. Or your bone will snap in half even before you fix it in place"