28: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⚠warning: self harm⚠

AZARIAH SERENE:

After eating little to no food and speaking nothing at the dining table, I excused myself and ran up the stairs as my stomach churned up.

I threw open the door to my bathroom and threw all the contents in my stomach I had intaked, in the toilet. I was choking and gagging as tears well up in my eyes and my throat burnt from puking out my guts so much.

All that I had eaten in the past hour was now flushing down the toilet as I made my way over to my bed.

I hung my head down and sat down with my hands on either side of me, holding the bed tightly.

I felt like shit.

Ever since the incident in the office and coming face to face with him, I have not been feeling well and I am not in a good head space.

Everyone tried to talk to me but I shut all of them out, not in the mood to talk to anybody right now.

Selfish? Yes, I know.

Zemen asked me about my wounds and bruises but I lashed out at him saying something about him not giving me space.

I laid back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and closed my eyes to let the memories engulf me.

"Ye-Joon! Oppa! I caught a butterfly!"
______________________

"Oppa! Omma!" I ran to them and they both picked me up raising me in the air as I giggled.
______________________

"Oppa will be here with you. Hmm?" I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead.
______________________

"What do you mean you have to leave?!!"

"Azzy, I am sorry. I will come back to you one day. I promise." with that Ye-Joon shut the door not once caring as my tears fell and I sobbed falling down as my knees gave up.
______________________

"Look at her. I heard she isn't pure before marriage. God forbid! Her parents must be so disappointed."
______________________

"Oh look. It's the whore again."
______________________

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Pathetic"

"Peasant"

"Just die!"

"Hussy"

"You're a whore already"

"Let me show you a good time"