20: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⚠warning: rape, abuse, assault⚠

warning: rape, abuse, assault

Two days later:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

Back n' forth.

Back.

And.

Forth.

That's all my eyes have been seeing for the past two fucking days.

"Levi stop, I don't think boss is in a stable mood." Santino whispered to Levi which Iam sure the whole corridor heard.

"How can I?! Did you see her? The blood on her? The bruises on her? The cuts on her? The- THAT! THAT FUCKER DECEIVED HER INTO THINKING I WAS KIDNAPPED!"

"Levi. Calm dow-"

"Mr. Acétta" my head snapped from my fists which were clenched deviously, to the doctor.

I stood up and was about to walk, but Levi ran past me, halting me in my steps and closing my eyes to not beat him right here, right now.

"How is she? Is she okay? Is s-"

"Are you Mr. Acétta?"

"Uh.... No...?"

"Then step aside."

The woman looked at me and gave me a sad smile, that's all she's good at.

"Sir.... You might wanna come with us."

I sighed and nodded my head.

Hopefully it's good news about Azariah because I don't think I can hear about another broken bone of her.

"Wait! Why not me?" I looked back at Levi who had an angry expression on his face.

"Because.... You're not Mr. Acétta." The nurse said with a nasty smile.

"And you can never be." Santino whispered again letting the whole corridor hear him.

Levi and Santino started bickering and I just took steps towards the doctor's office.

I took my seat and looked at her, raising my eyebrows.

"Firstly, sir, Iam a big fan of yours, what you do for our country is absolutely mind blowing." She said with a wide smile while I kept looking at her asking myself why I attract idiots.

I am not in the fucking military.

"My son wants to be like you when he grows up, can you please give me an autograph?" She jumps in her seat, excitedly and hands me a paper.

I snatch the paper from her hand and crumbled every inch of it and threw it at her pea sized brain.

"Iam the fucking mafia not some celebrity. And I don't think I do you a favor by killing innocents. As for your son, I will kill him in a heartbeat if you don't give me the information about Azariah. Right now."