6: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

2 weeks later:

I bit my lip tasting the metallic taste of my blood which came out once I dug my teeth in between my lips. My eyes closed tightly when I felt the burn from the iodine slowly piercing through my skin.

Dipping the cotton swab in the iodine, I gently pressef it into my new cuts and wounds.

I removed the swab and applied the bandage gauze. 

Sometimes I feel like it was my faith to learn nursing as if the past me knew that the future me would have to treat my own wounds, caused by my own father.

If only I had known back then.

I looked at myself in the mirror of the bathroom and saw red and black bags under my eyes due to my insomnia.

I looked like shit.

Looking away was my only option cause if I stared any longer, I'd punch the mirror causing another bruise on my arm which is already filled with tons of them.

I opened the bathroom door and sat down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

I jolt awake and rushed downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I know he hates it when I don't answer the door and the bell keeps on ringing.

I opened the door only for my eyes to bulge out of their sockets as soon as I saw those two homosapiens who scared the shit out of me two weeks ago.

Those two dangerous homosapiens.

"Hi Azzy." Levi waved at me while my jaw was hung open as I looked at him and Zemen.

My eyes darted to him when he cleared his throat. I looked at him to see him looking at me with his usual cold dull, silver eyes.

Those eyes. Those are probably the only beautiful thing I have seen again since two weeks.

"Uh.... Azzy?" Levi poked me causing me to shook my head and look back at them.

I opened my mouth to say something but Zemen rolled his eyes and pushed me away by nudging my shoulder and allowing himself into my house.

I just stood there stunned as Levi sheepishly smiled at me and walked behind Zemen who was walking towards the living room, where my dad was.

Shit! My dad! He's here!

I tried running past them to the living room first but as the path was very narrow in the lobby, I couldn't and simply had to walk behind them.

My dad's eyes snapped to us once he heard the sound of heavy boots against our floor.

He stood up as soon as he saw Levi and Zemen circling the couch making their way to stand in front of him.