44: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

AZARIAH SERENE:

AZARIAH SERENE:

I gripped Zemen tightly, tightening my legs around his torso. He placed his right hand underneath my butt, supporting me on him as I held onto him like a koala.

"We're here." He bent down to put me on the couch but I clutched more tight to him.

"Let's leave our stuff here and be like this for a while.....Iam tired."

Zemen didn't say anything just sat down with me straddling him.

I woke up to Zemen typing on his phone with his hand resting on my back with a stoic expression on his face.

"What's the time?" I asked fighting off a yawn.

His face turned to me and soon, his face relaxed and eyes softened as he kissed my forehead.

"It's night now." A gasp escaped my lips making him chuckle.

I stood up and looked out the window of the cabin to see snow falling lightly and the moon glistening with glow.

"Why didn't you wake me up-"

"It's okay. Come here." He pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist, with his hand resting right on my belly, where my 8 weeks of bundle of joy stays in.

"Zemen we didn't even go outside, didn't even unpack."

"We have a week of stay here, amor. Will you relax?"

"Yeah, I-" I sighed and relaxed into his chest, closing my eyes. "I just feel tired."

"You feel really tired since yesterday, you even slept during our ride here, Do we need to go to the hospital again?"

"No. No. I am okay. It's just exhaustion from the road trip." More like our little bean.

•••••••••••••••••••

"No! Zemen!" I ran around the cabin, laughing, trying to get away from the monster that has flour spilled all over him.

"Gotcha!" I screamed as he suddenly appeared from thin air to right in front me.

"No Zemen! Don't hug me! I don't wanna shower again!" I whined holding his hand swaying us both.

"Okay I won't just because you asked me so sweetly." he booped my nose getting a little bit of flour on my nose.

I scrunched my nose and he laughed going upstairs. "I am taking a shower because someone thought it was funny to bathe me in flour." He stared back at me.

"Look front of you, don't want you falling."

"You little-"

Screaming and giggling like a middle schooler, I went into the kitchen looking at our burnt cake that caused us to throw it and flour fight each other.