Chapter 12: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 2 Part A

1:00 am- Osamu's Office

"Sir, come look at the security footage in Haunted Mansion."

"What is it, Chihito?" Osamu's eyes bug out of his head and his voice elevates slightly.

"Those are three individuals who were missing! Bringing us to five recoveries." Osamu paces back and forth while rubbing his face. "What is going on in Space Mountain?"

"Kiyotaka is standing by himself, but his eyes are focused on something that is out of view. I can't find Santa-Clara on the camera." Chihito lets out a sigh. His back slouches while his hands prop up his chin. He slowly turns to face Osamu.

"I assume she is with Kiyotaka. You said she is the type of person to take matters into her own hands." Chihito says this with a small laugh.

"Don't get me started. She was right about the dead body. Keep this between us, we are not reporting the body to Sir Shingo." Osamu glares at Chihito.

"My lips are sealed. We should head back out front and greet the students."

1:20 am- Space Mountain

"Santa-Clara, are you able to move? Should I call Gojo or Geto to come and help us?"

"I can move, just very slowly. Have Gojo or Geto responded to my messages?"

"Let me see. Oh, Gojo says they found three people at Haunted Mansion."

I let out a sigh and start laughing to myself. Our mission is far from over: securing the missing individuals is partially complete, and exorcising the curses has not been done. How the heck are we going to transport a vampire to Jujutsu Tech?

"What do you need me to do Santa-Clara?"

"Carry my bag."

"Impressive, for such a young sorceress, you were able to subdue me." That vampire starts chuckling, "It is only a matter of time before you release your technique. And when that happens, I am going to savor every drop of your blood."

The vampire's smile makes my skin crawl. It is made even worse when he licks his lips while describing how he will enjoy eating me.

"Get up!" I jerk my arm forward and force the vampire to stand up.

1:35 am- Front Gates to the Park

"Where are those two? Being five minutes late is unacceptable!" Nanami grumbles while checking his watch.

"I am sure there is a good reason Santa-Clara and Ijichi are late," Suguru says while looking at the gates.

"There they are!" Haibara shouts.

My breathing is rapid and every muscle fiber is stretched to its maximum. I jump up and down as the vampire kicks his left leg out.

"Stop trying to escape! It is useless and you will make things worse for both of us." I bark at the vampire.

When we are underneath the lamp light, a few mouths drop open. I tilt my head to the left and crack my back.

"What happened to you and what that thing behind you, Santa-Clara?" Osamu says in a low, serious voice.

"A vampire found at Space Mountain. There is another one at the same location who is dead."

I lean against the lamp post, grabbing hold of my right hip for support. Those buns from earlier are starting to come up.

"Good evening, gentelmen. I assume you all attend Jujutsu Tech?"

I turn to the side and vomit.

Within thirty minutes, a van pulls up in front of my group.