Chapter 20: Re-Connection

Trigger Warning: Conversations of depression and bullying will be in this chapter

Get up, get up and fight! What, I am not getting out from under these rocks. If I do, I am toast! Crud, someone is already unearthing my safe spot.

"Good, you are not seriously injured. Why are you blushing?"

"No reason, just, stunned from being buried under rocks. Mind helping me up?"

"Hehe, not at all."

"What direction did the opposing students run? I would very much like to speak with them."

We agreed to keep her out of the line of fire, yet, there shouldn't be any harm in letting her have a little fun.

"Are you going to answer my question or not?"

I might as well have a little fun while I am here. And make myself useful for once. Hurry up and answer.

"Right this way, Blaise. Right, this way."

Inside the Viewing Area

The students are acting rather strangely today. Two of the Kyoto students attacked Santa-Clara head-on. And young Gojo is acting protective for once. Excellent! Now to stay calm and watch how the rest of today unfolds.

"Cyril, what are you thinking?"

"Just taking in how amazing the batch of sorcerers is this year. Say Principal Gakuganji, what happened with the two vampires Jujutsu Tech apprehended a few months ago?"

"One of them escaped and the other is in a maximum-security cell. Would you like to talk with him?"

"Lord Cyril, I would not recommend having a conversation with the vampire in question. He has already killed two employees and..."

"With all due respect, Lord Kamo, I was not directing my question toward you." Cyril's fangs flash in the sunlight. Kamo shuts his mouth.

"Lord Gojo, you are quiet today."

"I am simply tired. Much appreciation for your concern, Lord Cyril."

"Cyril, we will take the vampire back with us. If you insist on talking with them, I am certain arrangements can be made. Is my assumption correct, Principal?"

"Lady Fabrice, I will see what we can do."

I knew it would be a pain to invite the vampires! Gojo had to tip them off and press for them to be here. Only a few more days then they will be gone.

On the Train to Kyoto

I am happy for you dude! You lucked out finding a partner who respects your boundaries, communicates clearly, and stands up for you. Strange, the hair on the back of my head and arms is standing erect. And the scent of blood... footsteps are heading towards me.

"Excuse me, young man, may I see your ticket please?"

"Of course, sir, here you are."

Grr. I did not get a visual of the person that just walked past us. Hurry up and scan my ticket Conductor!

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your trip, young man."

"Have a good evening, Sir."

Back on Campus

"The score is tied at three points, it is thirty minutes till sundown, and non of the students have been removed from the game."

"Why is this concerning, you Gojo?"