𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

* * *

❝ go ahead and cry little girlnobody does it like youi know how much it matters to youi know that you got daddy issuesand if you were my little girli'd do whatever i could doi'd hide and run away with you

nobody does it like you
i know how much it matters to you
i know that you got daddy issues
and if you were my little girl
i'd do whatever i could do
i'd hide and run away with you. ❞

* * *

indigo's pov

"yo, watch out for him, he looks like he's about to pass out. that shit is too strong anyways, and it's gonna hit him
harder cause he's smaller."

the buzzing of a tattoo gun hummed in the air that smelled strongly of marijuana, ink and booze among other things in the living room of the trashy apartment building. it almost couldn't be heard over the loud rock music that the man refused to turn down that made my heart race even harder- but maybe it was just the drugs getting to me.

"give him? he took that shit on his own. you good baby doll?" the man with messy, silver hair and an insanely large amount of tattoos asked me as i continued to lay out on the couch, my eyes closed. i was well aware that my ass was completely out, presented in a skimpy black thong to him but i didn't even care; ev had seen most of my body and loved it anyways.

i'll let him look, maybe kiss my hip if he wanted to but touch? no. i have some dignity left.

or, that's what i'd like to think.

"g-good?" i stammered with a small, weak giggle as i looked back at the male that continued to tattoo me- a black and red rose bush on my right ass cheek, which was fitting considering it was so big. "i feel fucking amazing. what's the p-prescription?"
"not too many," ev, the tattoo artist said with a smirk as he slid the pill bottle to me, my doll-like, dark chocolate eyes landing on it before reading it- a prescribed one that could probably only be accessed behind the counter but it didn't matter. once i tried, i didn't have any desire to chase after it or to carelessly abuse it- to try it once or twice and enjoy the rush was good enough for me; i simply desired the pleasure of a distraction. "don't want you to get hooked on this shit baby."
"aww, how sweet of you ev," i taunted. "acting like you actually see me for something other than a piece of ass."
"sorry indigo, it's so big i damn near can't see anything."

"well if you treat me real nice maybe i'll let you k-kiss it." i replied with a snicker, my plump lips spreading into a smile as i set aside the bottle with no interest. i could feel everything; the brutal pain of the tattoo gun that i've become accustomed to, the smell of booze- the one that swirled in my system, just like all the pills i had swallowed that made my head pound.

tattoos.
i adore them and that was obviously true with the way that there were multiple on my body, and if i could i'd get tattoos on the inside too. i always thought that maybe, just maybe they could cover the scars on the internal, just like they covered my scars on the external- a little gift my childhood had gifted to me, so that i would never be able to forget it.