𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

❝ girl you know you make my cold heart warm with a touch,one kiss then we fuckin, i just can't get enoughput it on me, that's the best part baby the trusttrust me i got nothing for you other than love

one kiss then we fuckin, i just can't get enough
put it on me, that's the best part baby the trust
trust me i got nothing for you other than love. ❞

***

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"are you two... dating?"

the question, though barely heard over the somber yet loud music was barely received by the two who had mostly kept to themselves for the small amount time they had spent there.

indigo barley glanced over at the girl, batting his long lashes that emphasized his almond-shaped eyes. the only thing he was truly focused on were the arms wrapped around his body and the warmth that radiated from the boy's chest which he just missed. instead, he rested his head just below it, his lined lips set in a neutral rest as he nonverbally dismissed the girl in front of them with a loud silence.

"what do you think?" jae muttered, his sweet, dark maple eyes glancing over at the girl who took a bit of shock to his approach that wasn't as strictly polite as usual. however, the two were indeed an odd pair; a rather short boy who stood on his boyfriends shoes because he got tired of wearing heels, nothing but the threat of pure murder swimming in his dark eyes paired with a tall, painfully gentle giant who wore both a bit of oblivion and a bandage on his face.

"uh... does uncle know about this?" lena asked, pulling down her sparkly, pink mini-dress that fit her small body like a glove. indigo eyed it silently, not saying much as he held on tightly to jae.

i wish i could wear that dress..

"yes." indigo answered, cutting of jae's answer that had a bit too much thought put into it, clear in how he obviously planned on lecturing the girl but indigo didn't have the energy to let him waste his energy. the older simply wanted the girl to disappear, and with it the sinking of his heart. he couldn't help but to look away from the girl lest he take more notice of tiny details; the silver locket around her neck, her voluminous blonde tresses down her back, her pink nails and her white stilettos.

it made indigo sick; and not with anger, with jealously.
he was certain if it was her by jae's side, they wouldn't have gotten so many stares- he was certain they wouldn't be alone on the floor, instead surrounded by friends because if indigo was her maybe people'd actually wanna be around him and vice versa- he was certain the dark under his eyes was looked upon someone with not a blemish on their skin with disgust- he was certain that jae didn't really like that cheap little black dress he had, and that he would've looked better in neon purple or pink- he was certain of the sinking in his chest as jae continued to argue with the girl who did not approve of indigo for jae.

then again, who really did?
who really willingly cheered on the d1 athlete with straight a's to pursue the boy who hid the scars that never really faded behind his own anger ? who really wanted jae to be with indigo- who really said they were even compatible- who really approved of him giving up his studies and job to take care of him as if he was some damn child the past few days?