𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...

❝ i can see it in your eyes,that you wanna get out

that you wanna get out..
i can see it in your eyes,
that you need it right now
that you need it right now,
that you wanna get out
that you need it right now,
that you wanna get out-❞

***

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

the younger's heart seemed to jump in his chest from the statement as he stared into the eyes of his older boyfriend that simply danced with their usual excitement- only this time it was a type of excitement that made him press his legs together as he sat impatiently, nibbling in a slightly apprehensive manner on his lower lip.

"are you sure?" jae asked, his throat beginning to feel heavy with the slight weight of nerve as he swallowed. everything indigo had proposed that day was not something the careful boy usually would've went after - staying out after curfew, lying, sneaking around knowing that if they even got caught sleeping next to each other- it would be bad- and now he wanted to do more than just sleep next to eachother... and despite all the odds and chances of danger jae still shared the same want that pounded in indigo's chest. his body was still warm with indigo's touch that left him starving and pining for more because even one kiss was lethal. he was weak to him, and there was simply no other way around it.

besides.. it always feels better when you shouldn't be doing it, right?

or at least, that was what the eager smile on indigo's pretty lips were telling him and jae was incredibly good at listening.

"i promise." indigo whispered to him with a smile before he moved even closer to the younger so that their chests were pressed together. indigo sat on his knees, his hands resting ever so slightly on jae's legs that in comparison to his, were smaller yet much longer. jae watched as indigo laid a single finger on his chest, his resilience beginning to quickly wear thin just from the mere presence of indigo, who knew just how much influence he had over the younger. "please baby? i wanna make you feel as good as you make me."

jae's pale features slowly clouded over with a deep blush as indigo smiled at him, gently caressing his face. jae could barely take it- even the soft scratch of his nails on his face made him fluster.. even more so when indigo fixed his glasses with an all too teasing smile because he knew good and well what he did to him.

"i-i want to make you feel good too." jae barely managed without his anxious manner caving in. indigo couldn't help it, giggling as the shy boy immediately looked away and was immediately directed back to the eye contact they shared when indigo forced him to look at him. the older, who's smile seemed to grow even wider as he got closer to the younger's face, made jae's heart go crazy.
"then be a good boy." indigo whispered to him, kissing the tense boy's ear. "let me feel you."

jae could feel his breath hitch in his throat before he unexpectedly reached out to the boy, beginning to kiss him. it was ironic to think that such a disciplined student who studied at least six hours out of the day easily lost all his training and his damn mind when it came to a mere boy; just a few words from him had made him desperate for more of his flaunting touches that he so easily controlled him with. jae could feel himself harden as he embraced the boy's tantalizing lips. he loved kissing him more than anything because of how soft and sweet he was; he loved the small exhales he emitted while their lips worshipped one another's; he moved the slow way their tongues moved against each-others and how warm his mouth was; he loved that he was aggressive, and that he enjoyed it as much as him. the two boys' lips moved against eachother in a starved exchanged as jae helped indigo onto his lap, because it seemed the mere kisses they had placed on eachother's forehead and cheeks with warm, fluffy smiles just an hour ago wasn't enough for either of them, especially indigo.