𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...

❝ look, i lovehis curvesbut what's more preferredis the wayhe articulates wordscan't help butobserve and starewhen he inthe mirror ❞

❝ look, i love
his curves
but what's more preferred
is the way
he articulates words
can't help but
observe and stare
when he in
the mirror ❞

***

third person's pov
𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

"so what do you think about it , hm?"

the hopeful question landed on the deaf ears of the teen who was much too focused on getting his fix whether he was at school or not, exhaling smoke out of his button-shaped nose as he leaned against the hard surface of the side of the school. indigo did not answer the slightly antsy boy who stood in front of him, not bothering to remind him that indigo had not passed the blunt once because well.. it was indigo, and he obviously wasn't too fond of passing anyways as the boy named jared came to find out.

indigo finally opened his eyes, his intimidatingly powerful brown orbs landing on the blonde in front of him before his face slightly shaped into a deep grimace at the mere sight of the hope in his face- one that was obviously stemmed from the question that he sprung on an unexpecting indigo earlier, who was just trying to get high and instead became victim to a straight boy's whims.

"why would i date you?" indigo proposed in authentic curiosity, looking up at the boy with a raised brow that insighted more than the boy's pride could take. "eres feo.. y blanco. if it wasn't for my body, you'd probably tell me to go back to my own country. besides, what's in for me? like actually? what do you have to offer other than something that if i tried hard enough, i could literally grow in someone's basement?"

the blonde's humiliation showed on his face as his pale skin slowly turned over into a red hue as indigo stood up with a huff, pulling down his oversized flannel before placing the blunt back in the junior's hand.

"what's this?"
"shit ruined my mood." indigo muttered, wiping his red eyes. "you don't like me. you just like my ass and the way it swings when i walk."
"no, i really d-"
"cállate," indigo snapped moodily, rubbing his temples with the tips of his fingers. "you're ruining it."
"you know what? you're really just a fat bit-"

"see?" indigo interrupted with a roll of his eyes. "what if i did find you cute? what if that was a test? you just failed it. in.. let's see, maybe a minute?"
"i- is there someone else?" the currently mortified hothead managed to get out.

indigo didn't respond as he stared off into the blends of ceruleans, marines, and subtle purples that made up the blue sky after which he was named after- indigo, because he supposed from birth he had always been "blue", or was it the influence of the years of misery inflicted on him? he didn't care for the answer- more so for the scenery of the sunny, yet chilly march day.