𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...

❝ it's a match made in heavensetting fires in helloverdue for your lovin baby,i don't want no one elseaint no way i woulddo you dirtywhat you're doing to me?❞

setting fires in hell
overdue for your lovin baby,
i don't want no one else
aint no way i would
do you dirty
what you're doing to me?❞

***

third person's pov
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲.

the silence between the two boys who rode in the car was strangely deafening, in fact the only thing that could be heard between the two of them was the steady moving of the car on the road. it wasn't as if the silence was intentional, there was just not much to say.

not after what indigo had said.

coicedentally, he seemed to be doing just fine as he sat in the passenger seat. despite the season, he wore a pair of christmas pajama pants and a long sleeved, somewhat tight light blue shirt with a v-cut that was somewhat out of his comfort zone, so he completely covered it with a large, baggy blue hoodie that completely defeated the purpose but the boy failed to care. the sweater somewhat matched the dyed strand of his fluffy curls that resided in the front. yosef had been quite lenient with his lax attendance, but today he told the senior that his presence at school would be required so he simply just grabbed the breakfast that yosef had prepared for him and ate it in jae's car who contrasting to the boy, was a ball of nerves.

his pale, skinny hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as his eyes seemed to be glued anywhere except for his boyfriend, who just hummed lightly as he wondered if jared would still be willing to smoke him out despite being rejected- probably.

"so you're just not gonna say anything?" indigo questioned the boy in the driver's seat who wore a simple, black shirt before he froze up a bit. his glasses sat at the very tip of his nose, only being adjusted when they came to the light. despite seeming calm, anybody could easily pick up that indigo's accent was driping with a deep spite that spooked jae even more. "el gato tiene tu lengua?"
"sorry," the younger boy blurted, his embarrasment showing in his hopelessly innocent eyes that gazed into indigo's as he ruffled his hair in slight frustration. "i'm nervous."
"well calm down." the sarcastic boy muttered in severe underwhelment, lifting jae's spirts a bit as he let out a small laugh at the joke. "we've been dating for 9 hours at least."
"i just didn't think you were actually gonna say yes." jae admitted with a small smile as the light flashed green.

"want me to take it back?"

"no." jae said mumbled quickly, causing indigo to smile a bit before he poked the side of the sixteen year olds head who didn't even make an effort to react at the somewhat weird gestures of the older boy which jae had sort of adjusted to.
"okay then," indgio followed. "we can take it slow so stop looking like you're going to shit out your whole entire will to live."

they indeed did not take it slow.

"okay, okay fine." jae chuckled, his mood easily improved by the boy next to him who adjusted his heart-shaped medusa, jae catching sight of the boy through the corner of his eyes. despite having so many piercings and tattooes, indigo's features were still somehow soft. "do those hurt?"
"why, you want one?" indigo asked quickly, the eagerness in his honeyed voice and face so prevelant that it scared jae a little bit. in fact, indigo was smiling so hard that you could see his small canines, and the boy rarely ever showed teeth when he smiled. "it don't hurt that bad. i'll do it for you!"