𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲..

❝ and baby, you know ikeep it nice and warm to satisfyyou know that i am always hot for youand if there's any kindof love that will exemplifymy sweetie,i have got that kind of love times two ❞

keep it nice and warm to satisfy
you know that i
am always hot for you
and if there's any kind
of love that will exemplify
my sweetie,
i have got that kind of love times two ❞

***

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

the calmly offered proposal created a silence that hung over the room that was practically filled with jae's emitting shock, obvious of the size that his eyes had taken on. despite crediting himself for being quite calm and nonchalant when it came to helping others and most situations, it seemed as if he could not find even one shred of a poker face- indigo tended to surprise him in other words. it was quite obvious that the clearly older boy knew too. jae wondered how indigo could be so blunt about things, but he supposed that there was no use to getting surprised every single time the boy managed to shock him.

"...how so?" the brunette asked, indigo's eyes sparkling as he watched the inherently curious sixteen year old cautiously approach what was said. it was obvious to both of the boys who's mind were quite full that the atmosphere had shifted; something about it now was somehow nerve racking, but it couldn't stop the interest that appealed to jae.
"it's simple. i'll give you a tattoo tour." the older boy proposed casually, fully aware of the connotation of his honey-dipped words that only made jae's thoughts trip into override.

just one gaze into those dark, consuming orbs the color of obsidian that danced so vibrantly made the slight haze on the younger's face deepen. the intent of his statement was obvious, but even the fact that he was offering it in the first place was somewhat baffling to jae, who couldn't help the fast pace that his heart raced at.

"o..okay." the junior agreed, watching the delight that immersed itself onto indigo's beautifully ethnic features before jae's heart dropped, watching as he stood up. jae's action followed his, rising from the chair and sitting down on the bed instead. the language of his stiffened body gave away the anxiety that he felt, because things had changed a bit in the past few weeks.

when jae was with lena, sex was completely unwanted- disgusting, even. he didn't mind the fact that he was a virgin if it meant she hadn't gotten a chance to lay waste to almost every single thing that he had for himself, but with indigo... it was quite different. everything, even the way that he approached like subjects screamed a dominant maturity; if it just so happened that jae was going to have his first, indigo would definitely know what to do while he was, well.. clueless. clueless and a little bit embarrased to slip up in front of him, because the fact of the matter was that he had never done anything like whatever was happening- even if it was simply just seeing his body.

"you promise you won't tell anybody jae?"

the question coming from that sweet, soft voice undoubtedly snapped jae out of his thoughts with a brutal pull, immediately causing him to focus over on the boy who stood by the locked door of the dimmed bedroom. the mere sight of indigo's kissable, two-toned lips sitting carelessly in a smug smile that all too well knew the boy's nerves paired in the slighly teasing way that his fingers tugged at the drawstrings of his pajama pants was rather.. noticeable. jae's chest felt heavy as he tried to manage the words to say, instead only getting swept up in the perfection of the boy's features.