Composite King Ghidorah

A/N: And here it is adter a long time of drawing in the lines and changing up some of the features and fucking torturing my hands, I've finally completed it. My composite design for monster zero, the three-headed monster, the golden demise, the one who is many, the emperor of the cosmos and the king of terror; King Ghidorah.

 My composite design for monster zero, the three-headed monster, the golden demise, the one who is many, the emperor of the cosmos and the king of terror; King Ghidorah

(If you guys have a hard time seeing the change in the heads, I can send a link to either my deviantart or twitter posts for this).

Now let's get straight with it here, the base design is mostly Monsterverse Ghidorah. Much like Mothra, he had my favorite overall body type and design of the character so not much of the entire body itself was changed, but some featured were still redone or switched out for others. This ghidorah also takes parts from Grand King Ghidorah, Seibuen Ghidorah (only with the knee spikes), Heisei King Ghidorah, Shin/USJ King Ghidorah, Showa Ghidorah and Safi'jiiva from Monster Hunter.

I really wanted to make sure to put the manes in on Ghidorah since that was also sort of something I always loved about the showa ghidorah was the manes it had on the back of each of it's head and It kinda sucks that no other design after it (as far as I know) hasn't had them. So I really wanted to implament them for this design. And I really think it works well.

The diamond-like scale patterns you see on the wings are suppose to be like the strange shapes you can see on USJ Ghidorah. I thought that was a cool design feature and and decided to implament a version of that to this ghidorah. Also, could consider this a Shagaru Magala design influence as well since I also had that in mind when doing this.

When it came to the horns on the head, I originally considered on having the look of them be similar how Keizer Ghidorah's horns were in the sense that they were drastically different on each head to better differenciate them from one another. But long story short, I soon decided on my own way to differenciate them. With the middle head having the extra small horns on the top ones like the Grand King Ghidorah middle head did, the right head has the broken horn and the middle head is the mostly normal one of the three.

The other differences from the overall monsterverse design is that the underbelly has a more triangular pattern rather than the rectangular one, the toe claws are a little more sharper, the tails are longer, theres more spikes on the tails, the spikes at the ends of the wings are a little more curved and there's that extra tiny "limb" that you usually see on other ghidorah designs that tend to be attatched to the top part of the wings. 

Also, despite Void Ghidorah being one of my favorites, there wasn't much of his design I could implament here since I wanted to do the usual space dragon rather than the lovecraftian god one.

Lastly,  this will be the last composite design I'll be doing for a little while. But I will have one to do later on after I finish up on doing some of the research and everything for the Godzilla Reader reboot. That next one will be; SpaceGodzilla.