Rematch: Legendary Godzilla vs Shin Godzilla (In-Depth Battle Analysis)

A/N: Goji Center follows up their previous analysis with a hypothosis on Legendary Godzilla vs Shin Godzilla.

I just want to let everyone know that what I'm about to say is not out of bias or anything. But just because I feel like Goji Center fails to understand how MV Godzilla will go about certain things.

Yes, MV Godzilla has shown to be a bit arrogant as seen in GVK, but he still learns from certain battles he's had in the past. And given how he has canonically faced off against beings like Shinomura and King Ghidroah, I think seeing Shin just regenerate from a wound once will give him the impression that he has to destroy a majority of shin's body to put him down for good.

If shin did evolve into a 6th form, would he really know that the MUTO's EMP are seemingly capable of weakning MV Godzilla's atomic breath? Wouldn't he need to see something like that first hand before developing something like that onto his body.

And they mention that Shin Godzilla still has that energy depletion problem. Who's to say that if he was to evolve into a form to better combat MV Godzilla that the new form he has would use up more energy than the last one did? We already saw how he went into a state of suspended animation after using his beam for the first time and then just about nearly burnt himself out after unleashing a lot of energy on the many missile fired upon him during Operation Yashiori.

And lastly, Shin Godzilla was NEVER going to turn into a cosmic being of any kind at all. That is little more than a hoax that certain people either spread around due to a mistranslation or misinformation. So much so that even Wikizilla had to step in and correct this problem.

Look, I like Shin Godzilla, but even I know that he's not powerful and unstoppable as Goji Center, Dangerville and even that Riot guy kind of make him out to be

Look, I like Shin Godzilla, but even I know that he's not powerful and unstoppable as Goji Center, Dangerville and even that Riot guy kind of make him out to be. Yes, he can evovle and adapt, but if he's going against an enemy that can easily kill him before he's given the chance, then it won't matter. To put it simply, shin is not one of the more stronger godzillas.