How I did the Sonic "Two Worlds" Thing without realizing it

A/N: I know I brought this up within the conversations second on my profile, but I thought I'd do it here with a little more stuff I didn't bring up there.

So, I first came to this realization when I watched videos from the Sega Scourge when he was defending Takashi Iizuka's Two Worlds thing.

(I recommend watching these videos if you either don't know about the two worlds thing or is someone who hates the idea but would still like to see someone else's perspective on it).

So before I go into anything, the thing with my story is that it is more of two universe rather than two worlds that are likely in the same universe. In the High School DXD x Male Godzilla Reader story (The original one that I did back in 2017), One universe in inhabited by Kaiju and even Alien species while another universe is inhabited by Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels, Gods and various mythical creatures.

 In the High School DXD x Male Godzilla Reader story (The original one that I did back in 2017), One universe in inhabited by Kaiju and even Alien species while another universe is inhabited by Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels, Gods and various mythi...

It would be during the events of the story that many of these creatures would end up in the other universe where the devils and angels live in and the events for that story that I had at the time would kick off.

And to put it simply, it was during the time I was watching these videos that It soon made me realize that the story I did kinda carries some similarities between this two worlds thing that's happened with the Sonic series. And while the mention of the two worlds stuff has been a thing since 2010 during the release of Sonic Colors, I still haven't even heard about it until after having watched those videos somewhere around the middle of this year or so. Granted, like I mention before, it's more between two seperate universes rather than worlds.

(And if we want to go by the sonic movie to a certain extent, the two worlds could be in the same universe too).

But all that aside, there is still some similarities. Hell, it's even similar to how characters ended up in a different world in Sonic X. Only except the means of how they all got there in the first place is more ridiculous in my story in comparison to how it was done in Sonic X.

I mean think about it, It wasn't just the reader who was sucked up and sent into a different by the JSDF's Black Hole/Portal thing. It was other characters from the kaiju universe who also ended up somehow managing to get hit by that thing and all unintentionally sent into the DXD universe. (Even stuff like a shit tone of Gyoas and Skillcrawlers ended up there too).

But you want to know where the two worlds part of this REALLY comes into all of this? With things like Bagan herself. She's basically the Echidna tribe in all of this. Kinda like the echidna tribe on earth, She apparently exists within the DXD universe even though she is a kaiju (one that ghidorah even apparently knows stories about even though he wasn't in the dxd universe as long as he was in the Kaiju universe). However, you couldn't make a possible explanation as to how she was there in the DXD universe. Where as with the echidna tribe, you could argue that something happened on Sonic's world (or Mobius) that had led them to travel to earth. With Bagan, she's just there in the DXD universe, but Ghidorah knows stories of her as if she was in the Kaiju universe.

And if I remember correctly, a character or two mention Skull Island and/or Monster Island in the original story as if it was just there in the DXD universe, which would make be a similar situation to that of angel island and how it's there in the human world in stuff like the Adventure games. And how either Skull Island or Monster Island got to the DXD universe (fully intact) is anyones guess.

All of that made me a lot more greaful that I had decided on having the kaiju, locations and even certain characters all exist in one central universe for the reboot rather than having two different universe. (That and I'm not gonna be half assing the rest of it and added robot hell for practically no reason at all except the song being catchy but still doesn't make it's inclusion any less stupid).

Which is something in and of itself to bring up since there are some people within the sonic fanbase who hate the two worlds thing and only accept that everything happened in one world rather than two

Only difference with that is that with me having the kaiju and DXD characters all in one universe helps fix certain issues. Where as with the sonic fans who believe all the main games took place in the same world which would actually cause far more issues than with the two worlds idea.

(Especially with games like Colors, Lost World and Forces to factor in as well).

And that's really everything I wanted to bring up here. Again, I had already brought this up in my conversation page, but I thought I'd add a bit here and thought it was worth posting it on a page rather than on a conversation spot (especially when your number of letters to type is limited as well). I know it's sort of strange to be posting it on this book, but at the same time, it is on a subject that is kaiju related. If there's something I might have missed, I'm willing to look back again at my original story and see what I missed and update the page to bring it here. 

(Also, I actually like the two worlds thing with Sonic).