Composite Bagan (3 Sacred God Beast Forms)

A/N: Boy, this one was arguably the toughest one for me to do yet. Doing designs were a bit tricky enough, but it was also getting the colors in the right places that was also a bit of a chore as well.

Now, let's get things out of the way now, what designs were used for each seperate form? Well to get one point out of the way now, all 3 designs take ques from the Shinji Nishikawa designs to a certain compacity while also taking a few minor or more major ques from the other designs like Hiroto Aragaki or even Takashi Sonoyama's designs.

Sacred Spirit God Beast Form:

So aside from taking ques from the Shinji Nishikawa design, the spirit god beast also takes ques from a Gorilla, somewhat of a lion and a Mûmakil from Lord of the Rings

So aside from taking ques from the Shinji Nishikawa design, the spirit god beast also takes ques from a Gorilla, somewhat of a lion and a Mûmakil from Lord of the Rings. The resign I did this was to try and balance out the Sacred Monkey Beast form Bagan had in one of the original drafts to the Return of Godzilla and merging it with the Spirit God Beast form that replaced it when they tried to do Mothra vs Bagan. I really wanted to merge those two ape and elephant qualities into one and I think it went pretty well.

Sacred Dragon God Beast Form:

The only design out of the 3 that takes more from the Hiroto Aragaki design rather than Shinji's

The only design out of the 3 that takes more from the Hiroto Aragaki design rather than Shinji's. It does however still have the army webbing and colors like Shinji's though. It also took design ques from Monster Hunter Elder Dragons. Specifically Thunder Serpent Narwa and the upcoming Elder Dragon, Malzeno. This also does take a bit from the original Sacred Dragon Beast design from one of the Return of Godzilla drafts, but it's very minimal. Out of the 3 designs I've done, I think this one is my favorite.

Sacred Demon God Beast Form:

And here we are with the most difficult one out of the 3

And here we are with the most difficult one out of the 3. This one takes ques from Shinji's design as well as Takashi's as well (mostly in the head). I changed the claws at the end of the second pair of arms/wings to make them somewhat more scythe-like. I also took some ques from the Requiem Predalien as well as Galberos and Nosferu From Ultraman Nexus. Really wanted to go for that savage and vicious look for this particular form. This form does not really take much from the Sacred Water Beast.

Now, despite the different body types and everything these forms have, they do have traits that carry over from one form to another. That being the look and colors of the webbing and/or ears on each form, the eye color and even the hair you can see on each form.

However, that being said, there are things that these forms have that make them each unique from each other.

The Sacred Spirit God Beast has the red and black markings on it's face, the Sacred Dragon God Beast has the split jaw and the Sacred Demon God Form has the 3 eyes and the overall demonic and almost skeletal look to make it look the most unatural of the 3 forms.

Each form also has something unique in terms of what they can do:

The Sacred Spirit God Beast form is physically the strongest of the 3 forms and has earth based elemenal attacks.

The Sacred Dragon God Beast form is the fastests of the 3 forms, on land and in the water, has water based elemental attacks and can even shot blue bolts of electricity.

The Sacred Demon God Beast form is by far the most powerful and deadliest of the 3 forms, is the only one capable of flight and uses more demonic and unatural attacks out of them all.

I think I'll take a bit of a break again before I do Bagan's Totem Form since that one is probably gonna be a tough one trying to do as well. But hopefully, it won't be as long as it was before.