Composite Super Godzilla

A/N: And here we are at the very final composite kaiju design. And it's of Godzilla's powered up form from the game of the same name; Super Godzilla.

Now, with this design here, there wasn't as much for me to be able to do here admittedly

Now, with this design here, there wasn't as much for me to be able to do here admittedly. And that's due to the fact I wanted to try and do what I could to seperate Super Godzilla's design from SpaceGodzilla's the best I could since both are rather similar. Now granted, the resulting design could use a little more work (and believe me, I will try and figure something out on that) but this is what I can do for now.

The design is obvious a mix of the previous composite godzilla while also taking a few elements from:

Super Godzilla from the game.

Super Godzilla from Godzilla Neo.

AVGK04's Titanus Super Godzilla

and the Super Godzilla Model 2009Mechagodzilla made for extra reference.

I also added extra spikes and extended certain parts of the body.

And with all of that out of the way, I can really say is that it's been one hell of a time doing all of these composite kaiju designs. Now granted, I am likely to go around and update some of them from time to time. But, overall, this is it for my entire list of composite Kaiju. And soon, I'll eventually move onto the Jurassic Film/Fossil Record fusions I have planned.