Composite Bagan (Totem Form)

A/N: Okay, this one took me the longest and is so far the biggest composite kaiju yet.

Put it simply, this design is a merger of the Sacred Spirit God Beast Sacred, Dragon God Beast and Sacred Demon God Beast forms all merged into one

Put it simply, this design is a merger of the Sacred Spirit God Beast Sacred, Dragon God Beast and Sacred Demon God Beast forms all merged into one. While the dragon god head is the top head, it also carries certain fearures from all 3 of the other forms into the head.

The wings of the demon god design are switched to a more dragon-like look, the spirit beast arms have more hair and have the demon god beast's red spots and longer claws.

I also took ques from Giga Khimaira from the Ultraman series, hence why the spirit God beast head in the center looks the way that it looks. Also, the tail was taken mostly from Mega Kaiju from Pacific Rim, but given the features of the dragon god's tail.

And yes, before anyone says anything, I am very much aware that the demon god head is at the crotch. That is because I was intentionally following the actual totem bagan design in this. And even when looking to Giga Khimaira, he ha King Gesura to make up part of the lower body as well, I decided fuck it and leave it how it is. I wanted to make sure all the heads were on the body.

Anyways, now that I have this guy done and any worries of doing it are now over, all that I have left to do is Bagan's final form and Super Godzilla and my composite kaiju will be all complete.