2009Mechagodzilla is Gone (and there are reasons)

A/N: So yeah, for anyone who  will try and check on youtube for 2009Mechagodzilla, who's the creator of Godzilla: Bonds of Blood, has left. His youtube icons are blank, his deviantart account is gone (but you can still find his art there), his twitter is gone and other sites he might have been on have his account gone as well. 

The reasons for why this is are the following:

Poor Treatment of fellow G:BOB members.

Poor Hiring Skills.

Racist Remarks.

Bad Treatment towards the Fandom.

NSFW Art (of his own Underage characters).

Tracing.

(Now, that last one I myself am guilty on when it comes to some of my composite kaiju, either for reference or when I really can't get certain things right. But I do still try to have them stand out from the original thing they come from and not be a blatant copy. I know how well they worked on that art and I don't just want to be making an exact duplicate).

There is a lot more details to these reasons that you can find on a document that goes over everything. You can find it on the conversation section of my account (at least by the time I'm posting this) or I can send you the link to the doc if you want me to.

ShinGodzilla20

MothGoji

Captain_Valkyrie

MLPFan001

Godzillajr2719

Williamsmaurice

I just wanted to mention you here because I really thought people should be aware about this. Especially since we still had the whole fucking Deadzilla thing that happened a couple of months back. These guys were a huge insperation to me and the current work I'm attempting to do, and finding out what they had done is fucking disheartening.