Composite SpaceGodzilla

A/N: It's finally here, the extra-terrestrial clone of Godzilla and the God of Destruction; SpaceGodzilla.

Now to get right to basics, the base of this was worked from the composite godzilla design itself. I did this as a design choice to make my spacegodzilla look almost exactly like godzilla, but at the same time still different enough to tell him from the original. 

This design takes ques from the original heisei design, a bit of Godzilla Ultima (with the extra fangs), a bit from Matt Frank's Godzilla Neo design, and it even takes stuff from it's previous concept designs as well as a fan made legendary spacegodzilla design.

The fan made legendary design as well as certain images of the concept designs I used for the design come from LordSuttonOfSin on Deviantart. Just Type in spacegodzilla in the search on his gallery and you'll see the designs that I used and how I implamented them.

I also took some designs from Pacific Rim Kaiju. Specifically the glowing body lining they're usually see with. Thought it would be a cool feature to add to give a bit more of an alien-ish look.

And lastly, I didn't make this spacegodzilla's shoulders that hold the large crystals as big as they usually are since I wanted this spacegodzilla to be both dangerous in direct combat as well when it's not using it's corona beams, telekinesis or crystals in more distant combat.

Next will be Bagan's 3 Sacred God Forms. But that will be for a much later time. I've gotta get back to reading DxD again.