Legendary Godzilla vs Shin Godzilla (In-Depth Analysis)

A/N: Goji Center tackles the one battle that many have debated for years on here.

Austin: Here's how I see Legendary Godzilla winning more often than Shin could;

While Shin Does have an almost instantanious healing factor, We've seen Legendary face off against similar enemies in the past, both being Shinomura and Ghidorah. And I think he should at least be smart enough to be familiar with enemies that have this kind of regeneration, especially Ghidorah considering he's fought him several time in his life.

And then there's Legendary's more direct combat tactics. Considering how he got up close with Kong during the end part of their round and started to bite and claw the shit out of him, I could see him doing the same with Shin during their battle. Clawing, biting and slashing at Shin's body and would thus have to further his regen process take more time. And if Legendary was able to maybe tear or blast off a limp as bit as something like the tail, I could see it being much longer.

There's also the way in which Legendary seemingly likes to finish his enemies, usually regarding the heads (like with the Muto, Muto Prime and Ghidorah). I think to try and end the fight by either trying to sever the head from the body or straight up crush it under his foot.

And about Shin's atomic breath easily cutting through skyscrapers, we've now seen through GVK that Legendary can now too. So there's that to consider as well.