Chapter 9

It was now Thursday. I was treating today as a day off for me. It's not like I have been working, but I've been busy. From my stupid parent's actions, to Jessica, and camp I have had no time to myself while I am in my own house. I got a chance now since things finally cooled off a little. I'm not going anywhere today. I'm just going to be in my house, in my room for the whole day.

There was also another reason why I needed a day off. I was seriously behind in my anime shows. I've been doing everything except watching that. I am a month and a half behind.

It was twelve in the afternoon. I had to read seven magna books of bleach, seven magna books of Naruto, eight episodes of Bleach, seven episodes of Naruto (well eight because a new episode came out today), and seven episodes of Fairy Tail. I might not finish it today, but I was not worrying about that.

I went downstairs and made a sandwich. Of course there were going to be breaks for food and bathroom. The only real problem was that I hoped my laptop did not burn out or something.

I got a drink and went back upstairs. I turned on my laptop. Time for the day to really get started.

Soon three hours passed. I was actually doing well on time. I was able to read all 14, 22 paged magna of Bleach and Naruto in a good forty minutes. The other two hours and twenty minutes I managed to bang out six episodes of Bleach. That is good timing since the episodes are twenty four minutes long. After the intro and the end it is more like twenty minutes. Now it was three and I still had two more episodes of Bleach, eight episodes of Naruto and seven episodes of Fairy Tail. I may actually be able to watch all of them if the time is right. I went to the bathroom, came back and got started on the next episode.

I was half way through the seventh episode of Bleach. Then I heard knocking on my door. Someone was in the house because I heard the constant sound of the stairs. This was the first time someone bothered me today. Well it can't be dad because he is at work. So who is it?

"You may enter." I yelled.

The door opened and Jessica was standing in the entrance. That was the last person I expected to knock on my door. I thought it was mom. Or even Dashaun. Just not her though.

"Hi Ray." she said. That was the nicest way she ever spoke to me.

"Hey." I said while looking at her, but still trying to focus on the laptop.

"Um, what are you watching?" she asked.

"Bleach."

"What episode?"

"Let me see." I exited out and checked for the number. "Episode 260."

"Oh." Then she closed my door and I heard her walk to her room.

What was that about? That was a little weird. Maybe she wanted to start a conversation. At least I found out one thing from that little conversation. She did not hate me any more. That made me feel kinda good. I went back to my show, but thinking.

Ten minutes passed and the episode ended. Time for the last episode to be all caught up. I started it up.

A moment later before the intro really began I heard a knock on my door. It was the same knock as last time. I knew it was Jessica. No doubt about it. The question was what did she want this time?

"Yes?" I said.

The door opened and once again Jessica stood there.

"Um I missed episode 261 because of...well you know. I had to move and adjust to the new place and I had no time to watch it. May I watch it with you?" she asked. She seemed nervous. She was looking around and holding her hands very tightly.