Epilogue

"Echo! Echo!" I yelled.

Dashaun set a pick on the man that was guarding me. I dribbled into the paint. 15 seconds remaining.

Their power forward and Center collapsed on me. I did a bounce pass to Dameek. His man returned to him. 11 seconds left.

I ran back out to the perimeter. I set a pick for Dashaun. He wrapped around me. Dameek passed it back out to him 7 Seconds left.

"I'm Open!" George called on the right. He was. His man and Dashaun's guy went to the double team. He did not have the shot. 5 seconds.

He passed it to me at the top. I faked a pass to George. My defender saw he was open and over committed. I shot the three. 3.

2.

1.

"THE BLACK DRAGONS WIN! WHAT A SHOT! THEY ARE YOUR SECTION 8 CHAMPIONS! FINAL SCORE SMITH 70 CLARK 69!

"WOOOO!!!" I yelled as Dashaun tackled me. Our fans where going crazy. They waited a whole year for this. Longer. We finally did it. We got the Section. 8 Title.

"We did it, bro!" Dashaun screamed in my ear. "We won it!

Damn Right. I said I was not losing. Win. All I know.

"BURN BURN BURN! FIRE FIRE FIRE! WIN WIN WIN!"

The crowd chanted that as we pulled into the school. I was carrying the trophy as we came off the bus. Coach wanted me to have it. He thought I deserved to carry it. I saw my parents standing there. I went to go greet them. I gave the trophy to Coach.

"You already know! We got this dub..." I started. Then I froze. Good thing I gave him the trophy.

In front of my parents was a woman. Even in the dark I could see the details. She had the perfect complexion. Flawless skin. Her nose was the perfect size. Her hair was a short cut just above her neck and was black. It was smooth as well. Her lips were small, but had a perk to it. Her body was well shaped and curved with her red shirt and low cut jeans.

No doubt about it. It was her...

"Konichiwa, Ray." she said. Beautiful voice.

"Hey, Jessica. Why you take so long? You missed my game."