☮︎︎𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I unlocked my door to my house that was currently silent since my boyfriend Mason Mount was away training for the Euros.

I took off my shoes and placed them by the door and decided to make some toast because last time I ate it was at 12:00 and it was now 4:02pm so I needed my refill of food.

♡︎Ping♡︎
I stand up from my sofa and make my way over the kitchen because my toast just popped up but before I take out the toast I walk over to the fridge and grab the butter then grab a knife from the draw and make my way over to my plate I already had out.

The toast wasn't that hot since I didn't grab it out right away but right as I went to butter the toast I hear a knock on the door which makes me jump since I'm not expecting anyone.

I make my way over to the door leaving the toast on the side but when I open the door and peaked my head out no one was there. I was so confused probably just a stupid kid playing knock door run.

I shut the door back up but as soon as I was about to walk away the door knocks again this time I don't answer because it's probably a knock door run but when I take another step it knocks again so I rush over to the door and swing it open ready to shout at some kid for knocking my door but when I open the door my face lights up.

𝗠𝗮𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Bye Mason say hi to Y/n for me" Rashford shouts out to me.

"Will do" I shout back getting into my car ready for a 4 hour and 33 minute drive home.

I left at 11:30 and it is now 12:30 so I still have 3 hours left but this time is worth it. I have been away from my home and girlfriend for about 2 weeks now since we are training for the euros we moved to a bigger training space in Manchester.

I have been in the car for about 4 hours now and I have made a few stops to grab food and drinks also some of Y/n's favourite snacks because what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't bring my girlfriend home her favourite snacks after not seeing her.

The time is currently 3:55 and I am about 5 minutes away from our house. She should be almost home since she finishes at 3:50 and we don't live that far from where Y/n works.

I pull up into our drive outside our house hoping Y/n won't notice a car in the drive. I grab the snacks from the passenger seat then grabbing my keys and phone before opening the door to get out like a normal person would.

I shut the door quietly before locking my car and making my way to the front door. I slowly make my way up to the door but I decided to do a small prank on Y/n.

I knock on the door then run round to the side of the house so Y/n doesn't see me but I peep my head out a little to see what see does. Her head pops out looking around to see no one so she shuts the door back up.

I run back to the door and knock it again but staying where I am but the door doesn't open so I knock again and this time the door swings open to see an angry looking Y/n but when her eyes meet mine her face softens and her lips form a smile.

"Hey baby" I say

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Hey baby" the man that was meant to be gone for another week says

I don't say anything back just jump into his arms trying my best not to cry. He instantly wraps his arm around my waist keeping me up. I lean back and ask.

"What are you doing home so early?"

"Well Gareth said we were all working so hard we could go home early, so here I am" Mason answers with a smile.

I hop out his arm and walk back into the house with Mason on my tail, he shuts the door and walks into the front room with me.

"What's in the bag?" I question seeing the Co-op bag in his hand.
(Sorry it's a British shop)

"Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get you your favourite snacks" he says handing me the bag

I look inside to see:
Mars Bars
Galaxy Caramel
Crispy M&M's
Salt & Vinegar Squares
&
Fanta Fruit Twist drink

I look up at him to see him already looking at me with a smile on his lips so I ask.

"Thank you but can we please watch Suicide Squad"

"No no again we have seen that film to many times"

"Please I'll even share my snacks"

"Ugh fine"

We are half way through the film when I remember I was making toast but I'm to lazy to put it away so I just leave it.

"Oh and I forget Rashford says hi"