☮︎︎𝕋𝕪𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

All I could do was cry.

Knowing your pregnant is one thing but not knowing if your Husband is ready for a baby is another thing.

This morning I decided to take a test since I've been throwing up for the past 3 weeks in the morning and missed my period and when I saw the two lines I couldn't keep it in.

I've always wanted a kid but I've never brought it up in a conversation because I'm not sure if Tyrone will shut down the idea and when I saw the two lines on the test all the bad thoughts come rushing into my head about what Tyrone might say when he finds out I'm pregnant.

I guess we are about to find out since I heard the door shut.

𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I had just finished trading with my England boys and went into the changing room trying to get dressed as quick as I can because for the past three weeks Y/n has been throwing up every morning and I just want to be with her to make sure she's ok.

I grab my key out my jacket pocket and open the door but when I do I hear soft cry's coming from our bathroom which panics me because what if Y/n is hurt so I instantly rush to the bathroom and open the door to see Y/n sat on the floor with red puffy eyes looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I ask while sitting on the floor next to her so I can comfort her in what ever is wrong.

"Would you ever want a kid with me?" She asks not bothering to look at me but the question made me think. Yes I would love a kid with the love of my li- wait is she Pregnant?

"Hun"

She looks up to me

"Are you pregnant?"

She looks down and pull a pregnancy test out of her sleeve and shows me a positive test and my face lights up.

"Is this what you was crying about?"

"Yeah I thought you wasn't ready for a baby"

" WHAT IM GOING TO BE A FARTHER"

I shoot up and start dancing around the room like a 4 year old because my dream of becoming a dad has finally come true

~9͎ m͎o͎n͎t͎h͎s͎ l͎a͎t͎e͎r͎~

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Here I am holding my beautiful baby girl in my arms. It has been a long 9 months but every second was worth it to see Rose Suzanne Tyrone.

"Isn't she gorgeous" I say not taking my eyes of my child

"She has your eyes" I hear Tyrone say which make me look up at him with a smile but I decide to ruin the moment by saying

"And she has your big arse ears"

"Hey I don't have that big of ears"

Be both burst out laughing.

~7͎ y͎e͎a͎r͎s͎ l͎a͎t͎e͎r͎~

"So that is how I found out I was pregnant with you" I say while tucking in Rose

"Thanks mum and tell dad I said night" she turns over and closes her eyes

I make my way downstairs to see Tyrone sat on the sofa watching some random show that was on the TV.

"Rose said night" I walk over and sit next to Tyrone then snuggle into him

"Aww ok *yawn* love you"

"Love you too"