☮︎︎𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Me and John have decided to have a little holiday for our 3 year anniversary together and what better place to go away to then Spain. It is a lovely hot place (unlike the UK) and the people are very friendly.

We arrived yesterday and don't have anything planned until tomorrow so we decided to just say in at our private resort with our own pool.

I woke up a bit earlier than John and decided on making him so pancakes for breakfast as a little treat because tomorrow for our 3 year I'm going to make him breakfast in bed.

"Right where is the pancake mix I brought up" I say to myself looking through all the cupboards

"Ah here it is!"

I grab the bottle of pancake mix from the cupboard and turn it over to look at the instructions because the last time I made pancakes I was 12 so messing up is something that will probably happen if I freestyle it.

𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
1. Shake the bottle to loosen the mix and remove the cap. Add cold water up to the fill line ( 290ml). Replace the cap and shake the bottle for 2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.

I read over the first instruction the grip the bottle in my right hand and start shaking. It doesn't say for how long so I just do it for about 30 seconds.

Once the mixture is loosened I walk over the the sink and turn the cold water tap on then take the pancake bottle top of and place it up the running water so it fills up to the fill line. When it is filled up I turn the tap of and place the lid back on so I can read the next instruction.

𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
2. Preheat a 7" ( 18cm) frying pan over a medium heat. Add a spray of vegetable oil. Pour enough pancake batter into the pan to form a thin pancake (approx.4- 5 tbsp)

Since I can't be arsed to measure a frying pan I just grab the one that looks the smallest and place it on one of the hobs and turn it on to medium heat. I walk back over to the cupboards to find vegetable oil for the pan.

Once I found it I walk back over to the oven and spray some in the pan. I grab the bottle of pancake mix and shake for 2 minutes so the water and mix can become one.

After 2 minutes I reopen the bottle lid and pour enough mixture to cover the bottom then look back at the bottle to see how long it had to cook for.

𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
3. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then using a spatula gently loosen the pancake from the sides of the pan. The pancake will be ready to turn when the batter moves freely from the base of the pan. Turn or flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.

I let the pancake cook for 2 minutes then I walk over to the cutlery draw to grab a spatula. I pick up the frying pan of the hob and carefully use the spatula to pick up the pancake for the other side to cook.

When both sides are done I place it on the plate and do it again 5 more times.

𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I slowly opened my eyes so I could adjust to the light and once I did I looked over at my phone to see what the time is and it's 8:38. I turn over expecting to be met with Y/n's back but when I look no one is there so I just stood up and got ready knowing she's probably down by the pool.

Once I have had a shower I walk to our suitcase (since we can't be arsed to unpack yet) and grab a pair of swimming trunks so I could relax by the pool all day and get a tan.

I make my way downstairs and I start to smell something cooking and with my curiosity taking over I rush downstairs to the kitchen to see what is going on and when I make it to the kitchen I see my beautiful girlfriend making my favourite, Pancakes!

"Oh hey stones"

"Hey baby what are you doing?"

I walk behind the counter with Y/n and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Making your favourite because I got up early today"

"Aww thanks love"

~3hours later~

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It is now 12:58 and John is currently out on a sun bed near the pool so what better time to pour water on him then now. I walk out through the double doors towards John.

"John I'm going to get in the shower"

"Ok baby"

I walk back inside trying not to give anything away but as soon as I can't see John I run to the kitchen to find the biggest bowl I could find.

"Boom!"

I pick up a BIG bowl and walk over to the sink trying to be as quiet as I can so he doesn't hear me. I turn the tap on and try to make as little noise but the water is splashing so I just pray he doesn't wake up.

Once the bowl is filled up I go to pick it up but it's a lot more heavier than I thought so I use all my strength (which isnt a lot) and pick up the bowl. I slowly make my way towards John dropping as little water as I can.

I'm now stood right above John with the bowl in my hands and I start to count myself down

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

I use all my strength and pour all the water into John and he instantly jumps up screaming but here I am laughing my head of but my smile drops when John shouts.

"Y/N YOUR PAYING FOR THIS"