☘︎︎Hᴀʀʀʏ Mᴀɢᴜɪʀᴇ☘︎︎

𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

*ring ring ring ring ri-*

"Violet Is everything ok you never call me during the day"

"Yes everything is fine Harry but I just thought I would let you know that Jadon is currently out so you know I'm lonely"

"Ok I'm on my way and I'll get snacks so I trust you to pick something good to watch"

"Yes ok I'll get blankets"

"Ok see you in a bit love you"

"Love u too Harry"

Once the call ended I hoped out of bed and took a quick shower and changed into a new set of PJs and went downstairs to collect two blankets and brought them back up to my room.

"Right what to watch"

I am scrolling through Netflix for about 5 minutes when I decide on watching Outer Banks because me and Harry both haven't seen it but heard loads of good reviews so why not try it out.

As I'm about to press play I hear the door knock so I rush downstairs and open the door to see my boyfriend of 2 years, you see having Jadon as my brother is amazing but when he tells you, you can't date any of his friends is not so good that's why Harry only comes round when Jadon is out and to be honest I don't know how we have been doing it for two years and still haven't got caught.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hey handsome come in"

Harry steps in while I close the door and when I turn around I am met with Harry's lips on mine. We break apart and I give him a big smile

"I haven't done that in a while"

"Me too now come on"

I grab his hand pull him up to my room so we can start watching Outer Banks.

"Ok so what are we watching" Harry says while taking of his shoes and grabbing the sweets out of the bag

"Outer Banks since we both have been wanting to watch it but never have"

"Oh ok so I got you some (your favourite chocolate) and some crips"

"Yay thank you now hurry up I want to start watching"

"Ok calm down"

Harry chuckles.

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Shit"

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah just forgot my wallet tell the boys to go on with out me I'll meet you lot there"

"You sure I can wait if you want to"

"Nah it's fine I need to check up on Violet anyway"

"Alright see you there mate"

"See you there Rashy"

I walk over to my car, get inside and start it ready to quickly get home.

"It's a shame Harry cancelled last minute he makes the night so much more fun oh well hope he gets better"

As I pull up to my drive way I notice another car there so the first thing that come to mind is that Violet has a boy over so I go protective brother mode and decide to be quiet so I can catch them.

I quietly shut my door and lock my car (so they don't hear me coming) then I make my way to the front door and unlock it. I walk in to see my wallet on the kitchen counter so I pick it up and put it in my pocket so I don't forget it again.

I make my way to Violets room and I put my ear up to the door to see if I can hear what they are doing but the room is quiet to I barge in to see... HARRY IN BED WITH MY SISTER

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON"

"Jadon what are you doing home so early"

"I forgot my wallet so I came home to see someone's are in the drive way"

"Jadon please calm down"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY SISTER PROMISED THAT SHE WOUDNT DATE ANY OF MY FRIENDS"

"Look I'm sorry about that bu-"

"AS FOR YOU I THOUGHT YOU WAS ILL TODAY BUT NO YOU JUST CANCELLED PLANS TO HANG OUT WITH MY SISTER"

"JADON CALM DOWN NOW"

He starts at me so I get out of bed walk over to him

"How long?"

"Pardon"

"How long has this been happening Violet"

"We have been dating for 2 years" I say while looking down

"2 FUCKING YEARS AND YOU DIDN'T  TELL ME"

"YES I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNEW THIS IS HOW YOU WOULD HAVE REACTED"

"Do you really love him?"

"Yes of course I do"

He looks at Harry

"Do you really love her?"

"I will do anything for her mate I promise"

Jadon looks down

"Just don't break her heart"

"I promise mate and if I don't WHICH I won't I give you permission to hit me"

"I love you sis I just wish you told me sooner"

"It's fine"