☮︎︎𝔹𝕖𝕟 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I did the most awful thing that anyone could do in a relationship last night while at a party. Cheat. I didn't mean to do it but it just happed.

Let me give you a little back story of what happened, Ben invited me to a party for his friends birthday and of course I accepted who doesn't love a party. Well when we arrived we was greeted by his friend and when we hugged his hands where very low on my body and it just felt different then Ben.

Fast forward to when I was very drunk I found Ben's friend sat alone on the sofa so being the kind/drunk person I was I went and sat with him, we talked for a while until we both started leaning in next thing we was in his bedroom (you know the rest).

And that takes us to the present day, I'm sat waiting for Ben to finish his training to tell him the awful news.

𝗕𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Last night I did the most awful thing someone can do in a relationship. Cheat. I don't know what come over me but it happened and I'm not proud of it.

Here's the backstory, it was my mates birthday that I got invited to so I asked my lovely girlfriend Y/n to come with me to which she said yes and I was buzzing. When we arrived my mate let us in he hugged Y/n and I realised his hands where very low on her body but I just let it go for the moment.

Skip to when I'm drunk, I was sat with Y/n best friend talking about I don't remember but one thing lead to another I was in the bedroom with her so that leads us back to the present I am training waiting to tell Y/n I cheated on her with her best friend.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I see all the boys walk out from the training grounds they al say 'hi' then I see Ben he looks guilty but nothing can be as bad as what I done to him.

"Ben I need to talk to you"

"Me too"

We walk to somewhere private so we can talk without the boys listening in.

"Ok Y/n I'm sorry for wha-"

"Ben I'm sorry"

We look at each other.

"Say what you did at the same time"I say

He nods

"3"

"2"

"1"

"I cheated on you with your best friend"

We both say and our faces have a look of shock on them.

"When?" I question

"Last night at the party"

"Me too"

We both stay silent for a minute until Ben speaks up.

"I didn't mean to I was drunk and it was the moment"

"I feel we should end things we both cheated and that proves we don't really love each other as much as we thought"

"But we was both drunk"

"Yes I know but drunk actions/words are thoughts"

"Oh ok then I just want to let you know I love you"

"I will always love u Ben"