☘︎︎ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀɴ ʀɪᴄᴇ☘︎︎

𝗗𝗲𝗰'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today is the day. I can't believe I am actually doing it. Today will be the day I am going to propose to Rebecca, I have it all planned out if we win then I will propose in front of everyone at the stadium but if we loose then I will do it at our favourite park to try and cheer Rebecca and me up.

"Dec your going to be fine" Rebecca says while watching me pace around our hotel room

"I know I know but what if I have a clear shot of the goal and I miss"

"Declan"

Rebecca stands up from our king size bed and makes her way over to me

"Yeah"

She places her hands on my face making me look into her eyes

"If you miss an open shot that doesn't matter all of the best footballers miss a shot but what do they do?"

I shrug my shoulders like a child

"They get back up try again, learn from their mistakes and yes you may get a bit of hate but every footballer does once in their life time but they get support from their teammates, their manager, their family and most importantly their girlfriend so today I want you to not think about the fan and try your hardest because I know what that looks like and you will do amazingly this match"

I pull her into a hug since I'm almost on the edge of tears from her little speech

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Play football for West Ham"

We both laugh and pull away from our hug

"Righ it's 12:18 you need to be at the stadium for 4:00 because you need to do your warm ups and the talk with David Moyes and everything so I'm going to get in the shower then you can"

"Or I could join you" I say with a smirk even though I already know the answer

"Nope I need to wash my hair and you will be a distraction"

"It was worth a shot"

She grabs 2 towels then walks into the bathroom locking the door behind her so I just sit on the bed with my phone while I wait

𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Once I was finished in the shower I hopped out and tapped my body and hair in a towel so I can do my face.

When I am half way through my face routine Dec knocks on the door asking if don't yet so I just unlock the door for him so he can get in the shower while I continue moisturising my face.

When I was all done crying my hair and styling it I grab my outfit from the draws and put it on.

(If you don't like it then you can pick something else to wear)

"Right Dec you ready to go"

"Yes you got everything?"