☮︎︎𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today in England wasn't the best and to be fair it hasn't been the best all week so me and Kyle once again decided to stay in since there is nothing else to do but all Kyle has been doing is playing FIFA so I came up with the idea to go up to him while he is playing and only say cheesy pick-up lines until he says one back.

I am currently in the kitchen grabbing myself a drink trying not to be suspicious because I am about to say a whole bunch of cheesy pick-up lines to my wonderful boyfriend. I grab my drink and walk into the front room and sit next to Kyle.

"Hey love"

"So, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living."

He stops playing and looks at me and starts to laugh, I am trying my hardest not to laugh with him since it was so random.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got 'fine' written all over you."

He laughs even louder this time but when he stops he has the most confused look on his face.

"What are you doing?"

" Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? 'Cause I scraped my knees falling for you."

He turns of his Xbox then takes of his headset and fully turns towards me and to be honest I don't know how I haven't laughed yet.

"Tell me more I feel honest"

"Are you a magician? It's the strangest thing, but every time I look at you, everyone else disappears."

"Aww that one was not cheesy but sweet" Kyle says laughing. "I need a few more"

But little does he know I'm not stopping until he says one back.

"I've heard it said that kissing is the 'language of love.' Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?"

He smirks

"Any day love wanna have a conversation now?"

I roll my eyes and carry on with the pick up-lines.

"Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night?"

"Bloody hell Y/n how many more do you have I think I might need to tell you one"

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'fine-apple."

"Ok that one is good but just wait"

He pulls out his phone and does something, god knows what but then comes out with the best pick up-line I have heard

"One night I looked up at the stars and thought, 'Wow, how beautiful.' But now that I'm looking at you, nothing else can compare."

I smile and my heart melts.

"Aww Kyle you big softie"

"Shut up you was doing them first"He blushes

We both laugh