☮︎︎𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕖☮︎︎

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I never thought that I would see the day I go to Mason for dressing advice but here I am stood in his bedroom asking for cloths to wear for my first date day in 2 years.

"God why can't I find anything good to wear Mase?"

"Calm down mate ok we will find something"

"Ugh I feel like a girl right now stressing over what to wear with my friend trying to help me"

Mason just laughs at my answer to which I just roll my eyes.

"Oh I have an idea"

"Ok tell me then Mase"

"Wear nothing I bet she with like that" he starts to wiggle his eyebrows

"Are you ok because I don't think you are, this is the first time I'm taking her out I need to look good and not be flipping naked"

I walk over to Masons wardrobe to find something decent but all he has it tracksuits don't get me wrong you can't go wrong with a good tracksuit but I just to be a bit more dressed up and presentable.

"Anyway mate where are you taking this mystery girl?"

"First her name is Y/n, Secondly I'm taking her to the travelling fair because when we first met up she told me she don't like anything fancy or big also she said she loves the fair"

I walk over to Masons bed about to give up and go naked.

"Wow mate you really thought about this didn't you?"

"Yeah of course I did I want to make the first date good other wise she won't want to come out for a second one will she"

Mason doesn't answer and just walks over to his set of draws in the corner of his room and picks up a navy blue too with a pair of black tracksuit bottoms which it's the that bad so I wear a pair of his white air forces and grab a blue jacket just in case Y/n gets cold and I have to play the jacket move.

"Yo mate what time you getting the girl?"

"6:00 don't worry I have 45 minutes"

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Ahhhhh I have 45 minutes until he picks me up and here I am stood in my room with my bestie not having a clue what to wear.

I have 3 outfits out because he pre told me to wear something comfy so I know that we are not going somewhere fancy that good to know and i can already tell this is going to be a good date.

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 1

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝟸

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝟸

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝟹

𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝟹

After looking at the three outfits for about 10 min I decide to choose out fit 2 because he didn't really say how comfy so I guess it will do

After I got ready with a bit of light makeup since I don't really like it, I put on my air forces and wait for him to message me that he's here.

"You nervous?"

"No I'm calm, I'm just going on a date with an England player... of course I'm nervous Holly"

"Ok calm down you will do great anyway he should be head soon the time is 5:50 so do all your finishing touches then go wait downstairs"

I nod and walk over to my big mirror to adjust my my outfit and hair so I look presettable for the Declan Rice. Once I have done all my touch ups then time is 5:57 so he will be here any minute.

"Right I'm going downstairs to wait you coming down or waiting up for me to get back?"

"I'll stay up here"

"Ok remember you have have anything you need, love you"

"I know, love you too"

I make my way downstairs and sit in the living room waiting for Dec to message me saying he's outside. It is now 6:00 on the dot when I hear a knock on the door so I go and answer it not expecting to see Dec at the door.

"Oh hello"

"Hi, I thought I would be a gentleman and come and escort you to the car instead of messaging you and not putting effort"

I laugh

"Well thank you Declan that is very sweet of you"

"Shall we?" He hold his hand for me to take and escort me to his nice white BMW parked by the pavement.

"We shall"

I place my hand in his and instantly fell butterflies in my stomach and cheeks heat up, the first thing I notice his hand are SO soft and warm.

We walk towards the car that is at the end of the pavement. Once we reach his car he let's go of my hand to which I immediately miss the warmth of his hands but it was worth it since he opens the door like me for like a gentleman he is.

"Why thank you kind sir" I say trying to sound posh before getting in the car.

"Oh you are welcome m'lady" he says copying my posh tone before we both laugh.

He shuts the door then jogs in front of the car to the drivers side and getting in. We both put our seatbelts on because safety first then he turns on the car and we are of.

"So Dec where are we going exactly?"

"Well when we first met you said you don't like dance things for a first date like a restaurant and you said you like the fair so I decided to take you to the travelling fair"

I look at him with the biggest smile because he remembered what I liked to do for a date and done it for me no one had ever done that so I know this man right here is a keeper.

"Wow Declan that is the sweetest thing someone has done for me"

"Well I need to make it special for a special girl" he says smirking

"Oh shut up" I say looking out the window so he doesn't see me blush

This date is going to be ❣︎AMAZING❣︎