☯︎︎𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚎☯︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I have been up all night with Declan and our little girl Izzy. Why? Well she was sick during the night so I had to change the bed sheets put new ones on while Dec cleaned the floor and while Izzy repeats she is sorry.

It is now the morning and I'm shattered. Izzy had a day of school since we don't want to risk her being sick in school she Dec said she should just stay in and have a chill day with us. The first thing we done was have pancakes for breakfast.

"What would you like on your pancakes Izzy"

"Nutella!"

"Ok and what about you handsome?"

"Nutella and strawberries please darling"

"Ok coming right up"

I start making the pancakes for us 3 and since these are the British ones they aren't thick. Once the pancake is ready I flip it a actually catch it which makes Izzy smile. I grab the Nutella for the first pancake and spread an even layer on top then roll it it and cut it for Izzy.

"Here you go princess"

I slide the plate over the counter to Izzy.

"Thank you mummy"

She picks up the first bit and chicks it in her mouth and rubs her stomach for approval.

"Ok up next is Dec"

I start to make his and while it's cooking I grab the strawberries out the fridge then grab the chopping board and a knife then walk back over and flip the pancake so it doesn't burn.

When it's ready I place it on a plate and start to spread the Nutella. Then I start to cut up the strawberries to go on top. I place the strawberries on top in a neat pattern then hand it over to Dec with a knife and fork.

"Right now it's time for mine then we can go watch a film"

"Ok mummy but can we watch frozen 2 again"

"But we have seen that so many times"

"Pwease"

"...ok fine"

"YAYAYAYAYAYAY"

I make my pancake and add Nutella as well as Dec and Izzy then scoff it down.

"Right Izzy you and mummy go and get blankets and get the film on while I clear up"

"Okkk daddy"

"I can do I-"

"Shush now go get blankets"

I roll my eyes and rush upstairs after Izzy and grab the 2 biggest blankets we have while Izzy grabs her own. We rush back downstairs into the front room and I turn on the TV and load into NowTV and get up Frozen2.

"Right I brought drinks"

Dec walks in with 3 glasses and placed them on the coffee table next to my seat.

"I got apple juice for Izzy, water for mummy and orange juice for daddy"

"Thanks love"

"Daddy hurry up and sit down the film is about to start"

"Ok ok I'm coming"

Dec comes and sits next to me and grabs a blanket so I snuggle into his chest and he places his arm around my shoulder.

"Love you darling"

"Love you too"

He kisses the top of my head then the film starts.

"Eww mummy and daddy hugging"

Me and Dec just laugh at our little daughter sat in the corner of the sofa with her dummy and blanket

I couldn't ask for a better family