☮︎︎𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠☮︎︎

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Finally I'm back!

I have been on for a month due to the fact I broke my leg and needed a long time of but today is my first time training and I heard they have a new camera person that will be nice to make new friends when I get back to training.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Morning Haz (k)"

"Morning Y/n how are you?"

"I'm doing good heard the Jandon is coming back today" I say putting the camera down so we can have a proper conversation.

"Yeah he is all the boys are happy to have him back"

"I'm excited to meet a new member of the team"

When Harry was about to speak the rest of the boys walk in so I turn back on the camera then turn it to the boys.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey Mase"

"Did you hear that Jadon is coming back today?" he asks pulling funny faces into the camera

"Yes I did and to be honest he's H.O.T"

"Aww has Y/n got a little crush on Sanchoo"

I smack his arm for saying it to loud

"Shut your mouth you idiot someone could be listening"

He just laughs and looks behind me laughing even harder.

"Are you ok?" I ask before turning around to see...

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I pull up outside the training grounds to see my favourite people stood outside talking so I decided to act like I know what they are talking about. I step out the car and give my boots to Holly (just made up the name) then quietly walk over behind Jude then when everyone is silent I speak up.

"Yes obliviously"

They all whip their heads towards me and starts hugging me saying welcome back and shit but soon get cut of by Gareth tell us that 'Y/n' is inside who ever that is so I ask Jesse who it is.

"Yo Jess who is Y/n?"

"She is the new camera girl" Jesse says pulling up her Instagram and boy is she fit

"Wow" is all I can say

"Yeah I know mate but she has eyes for someone" he says wiggling his eyebrows at me which confuses me but I just ignore it.

We all make our way in and see haz and Y/n talking and bro she's even more cute in person so I decide to sneak up on hear when mason comes and talks to Y/n since haz walked way when is long walked in.

"Did you hear that Jadon is coming back today?" Mason says looking at me

"Yes I did and to be honest he's H.O.T" I do a little victory dance which makes mason look like he's trying not to shit himself.

"Aww has Y/n got a little crush on Sanchoo" Mase says making me flex my muscles

Y/n smacks his arm for some reason

"Shut your mouth you idiot someone could be listening" little did she know I was listening

Mason starts laughing then looks me in the eyes then burst out laughing and I'm trying not to laugh and blow my cover.

"Are you ok?" Y/n asks before Turing around and looking me in the eye.

"Hi I'm the one and only H.O.T Jadon Sanchoo" I say holding out my hand

Y/n starts blushing from embarrassment because she knows I heard her call me hot.

"I'm Y/n the new camera girl" shaking my hand

"Oh I know who you are Jesse showed me your Instagram an-"

"And he called you fit in his head then said WOW" Jesse says cutting me off which makes me look at his as if to say 'why mate'

"I erm" Y/n just looks at me with a smile then says

"It's ok your fit as well but I better be going I need to see my beans" then I didn't even know what happened but Y/n kissed me on my check when she walked past me to which I just stand still in shock.

"Aww is sanch blushing?" Jesse say poking my cheek

"Shut up man" I say looking away so he doesn't see me smiling