☮︎︎ℝ𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

So me and Raheem have been on holiday in Spain for about 2 weeks now and we have done everything we could imagine like going to swim with turtles, visit the theme park, roller disco and all the night clubs so today we decided to have a chill day and relax by our pool.

"Hey Ram"

"Hey baby how are you doing on this fine morning?"

I walk out through the double glass doors towards the pool to see Ram laying on one of the sun beds under an umbrella.

"I'm doing fine it's nice to have a day of from doing anything"

"Yes I agree we can just chill out together by the pool all day"

I nod and walk over to one of the sun beds that is in the sun so I can get a bit of tan going. I pull of my dress to reveal my shorts and bikini top so I can get a nice tan line.

~1 hour later~

I wake up to see Ram stood at the edge of the pool looking in so I thought what a perfect time to push him in since he thinks I'm still sleeping.

I slowly stand up off the sun bed trying not to make a noise and begin to walk up behind him and with all my power I push him in and he goes in with a big splash.

I'm crying with laughter ok the floor when he pops back up he looks like he wants to kill me.

"I wasn't playing on getting wet today"

———————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter not much motivation