☯︎︎𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍☯︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I set my alarm the night before for 6:30 since it's Marcus's birthday today so I wanted to get up extra early to make him his favourite breakfast which is a full English, so I was going to prepare everything and get his presents downstairs. Also I can't forget to tidy the house because we was having a few of Marcus's friends round for his birthday.

"Right I need bacon, eggs, bread, sausages, butter, beans and orange juice"

I walk over to the fridge and grab the orange juice, butter, eggs and bacon then place them on the counter also while I'm near the fridge I grab the sausages out of the freezer. Then I walk over to the cupboard and grab the beans and place berthing down ok the counter top.

I make my way over to the pans and grab 3 out for the bacon, eggs and sausages. I place them on the hob of the oven and add a little bit of oil to each pan.

"Right let's get started"

First I start cooking the bacon, eggs and and sausages since they will take the longest to cook. Next I take out a cup and a can opener for the bean and start by opening up the can, once it's open I pour them into the cup not putting them in just yet since I want everything to be ready at the same time.

After waiting about 6 minutes for the food to cook I take it of the hob and place them all on the plate making sure to leave some for me after. I make my way over to the microwave with my cup of beans and place them inside for 2 minutes, while they are in there I put some bread in the toaster.

When the microwave goes off I stop it immediately hoping Marcus didn't hear it go off I take out the beans and pour them on with the eggs, bacon and sausages and when the toast pops up I butter it and cut it in half and place it on the plate. When I am done I grab another plate for me and dish my food up.

When everything is ready I go into the front room and walk to the corner cub board and grab Marcus's presents out and place them on the sofa. When I have payed them all out I rush upstairs into our room and I start jumping on the bed until I see Marcus move to look up at me.

"Babe what are you doing" he says in his morning voice

"Get up I've made your favourite breakfast"

And that's all I have to say for Marcus to just out of bed and run downstairs to the kitchen.

I just laugh and slowly make my way down. When I reach the kitchen I see Marcus has almost finished his food already.

"You must have been hungry"

I make my way to the other said of him where my plate is and sit next to him

"I was and thank you for making it for me"

He leans down and places a kiss on my forehead

"Happy birthday"

He laughs

"Thank you"

We finish up eating so I place out dirty dishes in the dishwasher because I can't be arsed right now to clean them.

"Don't forget you have the boys coming round later for your birthday "

"How could I forget"

"Right" I walk back over to him "I need you to close your eyes so I can lead you somewhere"

"Ok?"

He places his hand over his eyes leaving me with his other hand free so I can guide him to the front room

"Where are you taking me?"

"Shush and you can open your eyes now"

Marcus removes his hand to see a few presents on the sofa

"Sorry I didn't get much it's all I have at the moment" I say feeling sorry I got him 5 presents

"Hey don't say that I would've happy with one" he kisses my forehead and sits down on the sofa

He picks up one present and starts to unwrap it to see and new pair of boots

"I know you have been complaining about your current ones and you wanted to get new ones so I done it for you"

"Omg thank you so much I love them"

^his new boots^

Marcus grabs the second present and starts to unwrap it to see a new wallet

"Your one now is about to fall apart to I helped you out by not wanting you to loose any money"

"You are the best"

^the wallet^

The third present was being unwrapped and Marcus's face lit up when he saw it

"You didn't"

"I did"

I got him the new Fifa 22 but signed by all three legends: Mbappe, Neymar and Ronaldo

Yes Marcus has met them but this has been selling for about £500 (no this is not real I don't think) he wanted it because it's one of a kind

"I love you will all my heart right now"

"Just get to the next one"

He starts to unwrap the next presents and pulls out a back massager since he does football his back hurts after training/matches and asks me to massage him but now I don't have to.

"YESSSS thank you Y/n"

"You are welcome but hurry up it's the last present"

He grabs the last present and begins to unwrap it and he looks like he is about to cry. Recently (this part is not true) Marcus's dog pasted away and so I thought why not get him a mini statue of his dog for our home.

He walks up to me and hug me right while he cry's

"It's ok let it out"

"Thank you Y/n this has been the best birthday yet"

"Well I'm glad but you need to get ready because the boys are coming over in 2 hours and I know you love to take your time"

"Says you"

I roll my eyes and I start to pick up the wrapping paper and place it in the bin.

"Y/N GET READY"

"OK CALM DOWN MARCUS"