☘︎︎Rᴀʜᴇᴇᴍ Sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ☘︎︎

𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I am currently sat in a taxi on my way back from my tour with my girls. It was amazing and everyone loved it so many little mix supporters but due to covid one of the cites we was meant to perform at got shut down so I'm coming back early to surprise my boyfriend of 4 years Jack Grealish. Me and Jack have been living together for about a year now and I'm more than happy so not seeing him for a month was hard.

"Right that will be £29.70"

"Here you go keep the change"

I hand him £35 and let him keep the change since the whole time he was keeping a conversation with me.

"Bless you lady"

"Goodbye"

I step out the car with my bags and shut the door behind me looking up at our house seeing the front room light on. I quietly make my way up to the front door making sure to be quiet with the key since I have so many charms (mainly of me and Jack).

Once I get the door open quietly I bring all my bags in and leave them by the door and slowly walk near the front room hearing Jack talking to someone so I decide to listen in.

"I know Phil I know but Lauren is to clingy while Holly let's me be plus Holly gives better sex" jack laughs

I just stand behind the wall tears forming but I don't go out yet I want to hear what else he has to say.

"Phil calm down Holly is just a fling when Lauren gets back I'll call it off and get back to Lauren since she has more money"

That's it first he cheats then he is using me for my money what kind of boyfriend is he and at this point tear are spilling.

"Really jack!"

I step out from behind the wall to see Jack turn around and he has a look of horror on his face.

"Phil I need to go" he hangs up the phone

"So our 4 years meant nothing"

"It's not what it sounds like"

"Oh so you didn't cheat"

"Look Lauren let me expl-"

"NO! No need to explain you used me and cheat"

"WELL IM SORRY YOU ARE A CLINGY WHORE"

"OH REALLY YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEING A WHORE AT LEAST I DONT CHEAT ON MY PARTNER THEN CALL IT A FLING"

"Oh shut up your being stupid"

"Really well don't call of your 'fling' because this" i point between me and Jack "is done so you can go of to Holly and make your own damn money"

I make my way upstairs to pack all my things and leave this toxic relationship.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing what does it look like"

"You can't leave"

"Watch me"

I finish packing and bring all my stuff downstairs by the door with the rest of my things.

"Where are you going to go?"

"Anywhere away from you jack"

"Please don't leave"

I take the photos out of the frames I take the photos of my key ring and chuck them on the floor and look jack dead in the eyes

"You should have thought about that before you cheated and used me for my money I thought you loved me obviously not so don't try and contact me and in any way at all. Good buy jack"