☮︎︎ℙ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝔽𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕟☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Tonight me and Phil decided on a movie night because we haven't been able to spend as much time as we want together since the Euros are coming up in a few months and he has been training a lot more.

We are currently in Tesco looking for snacks and drinks for our movie night but Phil can never decide what to get and people say women are indecisive.

"So where to first drinks, ice cream or sweets?" I ask walking into Tesco with Phil

"Umm what kind of question is that obviously sweets first"

Phil runs of to the sweet isle leaving me behind near the door

"I swear I'm dating a 4year old" I whisper to myself

I make my way over to the sweet isle to see Phil stood with 4 bags of sweets and 2 chocolate bars still looking for more.

"Uh don't you think that's enough we still need to get ice cream?"

"Yeah I think I went a little bit overboard"

He places 3 bags of sweets back and a chocolate bar and looks at me with a big smile like a kid on Christmas.

"Ok now it's your turn love to pick some sweets"

I choose a bag of marshmallows because they are so leng and for my chocolate bar I choose a Marz Bar but when I pick it up Phil looks disappointed.

"What?"

"You chose a mArZ bAr over a snickers?"

"Oh yeah for sure Snickers are discussing" I don't let Phil answer and walk to get drinks for tonight

I can tell Phil is following me by the loud footsteps coming from behind me and when someone grabs my hand then kisses it.

"Ok what drinks are we going to get and I don't want alcohol tonight because we had some yesterday" Phil says as we walk into the drink isle.

"Ok well you pick a bottle of something and I'll pick something"

I let go of his hand a walk straight to the fizzy drinks because any other drink is just boring and plain. I grab a bottle of lemonade because it is my favourite fizzy of all time and I look over to see Phil with a bottle of cherry coke which is also one of my favourites.

"Ok can we go and get ice cream now?"

"Yes"

We walk all the way to the back of the shop where the ice cream is and get looking for any new, yummy looking ice creams for later and my eyes land on a Ben & Jerry's ice cream called 'Baked Alaska'. I take it out the freezer and look at what this ice cream is and it says 'Vanilla ice cream with a marshmallow swirl and white polar bear shaped chunks' and immediately fall in love.

"Ooo what's that one you got"

Phil takes the ice cream from me and reads the description of the ice creams I can already tell he loves it because I can see a little bit of drool in the corner of his mouth.

"Umm Phil"

He looks up to me.

"You have a little bit of drool here" I point to the corner of my mouth

"Oh shush let's go pay before the ice cream fully melts"

We pay for our food and drinks before hoping back in Phil's car then driving home.

I open the door and walk in and place my coat on the coat rack before taking my shoes of then leaving them by the front door.

"So what film are we watching?" Phil shout from the kitchen because he is putting the ice cream away and grabbing cups for our drinks.

"What about Aquaman?" I shout back already on the film

"Yer ok" Phil says sitting next to me and handing me a cup of lemonade and my bag of sweets.

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders about 10 minutes into the film which I instantly place my head on his shoulders before smiling to myself.

"Love you" Phil whispers

"Love me too"