☯︎︎𝙺𝚢𝚔𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛☯︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

So today I was on my way to the St George's Park grounds because my brother Declan Rice said that Gareth said it was ok for me come up and watch the boys since I wanna start my football career for West Ham woman's team in goal so I am going for tips and tricks and learn from so of the best.

"Hello you must be Y/n"

A young woman dressed in a black dress greets me at the main doors.

"Yes I am nice to meet you..."

"Rosie"

She sticks out her hand for me to shake which I do obliviously.

"Well the boys are on the pitch at the moment so I'll show you to the toilets since we don't have female rooms (I'm making this up btw) so you can change if needed then I will show you down the pitch"

"Thank you"

She starts walking into the building which I follow with my bag of clothes because I don't think anyone wants to play in jeans and a top. The place is massive and I love it the basketball court the pool is heaven.

"Right here's the toilets I'll wait outside then we will go down"

"Ok thank you"

I start to walk into the toilets when Rosie calls out

"Oh and wear your boots now"

"Ok"

I walk into the decent size bathroom and grab my West Ham kit out with 'Rice' on the back then I grab my black socks and my boots.

When I'm ready I quickly put my hair in a bun so it's out the way and make my way out with me bag in hand.

"Right then if you give me your bag I will take it over with the boys bags so you can get it after"

"Ok but I need to get something out"

I rummage around my bag looking for my orange gloves but I remember they are in the side pocket. I grab them out and hand my bag over to Rosie and put them on.

"Ok we ready?"

"Yep let's go!"

Rosie leads us outside the building up some stairs and onto the pitch where I can see the boys training and I start to feel nervous: 1- I haven't seen Declan in 4 months and 2- in meeting the England team and Gareth Southgate but I kept my cool.

"Ok here we are just make your way over to Gareth and introduce yourself he will help you from there"

"Ok see you later Rosie"

"Bye"

She walks back of the pitch and down the stairs leaving me alone. No one has seen me yet so I slowly make my way over to Gareth who is standing on the side of the pitch watching the boys play.

"Hello Gareth I'm Y/n Rice"

"Ahhh Y/n so lovely to meet you I see you have everything ready" he looks at my gloves and boots

"Yep I wanna do my hardest since I wanna not only join West Ham's woman's team but also Englands woman's team"

He smiles

"I'm sure after your performance i will watch today I will put in good words to the coach"

"Really omg thank you"

"Your welcome but I'm going to call the boys over now"

"Ok"

I stand next to him and search in the sea of boys to look for my brother and my old friend Mason Mount

*Whistle* "right boys gather in"

All the boys heads snap towards our direction but their eyes aren't on Gareth they are on me but the only pair of eyes I make contact with are Decs and he comes rushing over to us.

"Y/N!!!"

I get pulled into the most bone rushing hug ever by my brother.

"Hey Dec how are you?"

"I'm great"

We pull away and I'm met with a new pair of arms around me which belong to Mason

"Hey Mase how are you doing"

"I'm great"

"Right then boys today we have a guest joining us her name is Y/n Rice she is with us today because she wants to watch you lot play to get some tips since she wants to join the West Ham's women team as a goalie so treat her with respect and welcome her"

Dec pulls me over in the pitch and puts me in goal right away

"Hey I've just get here"

"So your one of the best goalies just save our shots"

Dec shoots first and he goes for too right which I easily save

"Come on try harder"

All the boys take turns shooting but I saved them all but there is one person left. I look up to see the last person taking shots and my eyes fall on the most handsome face I've ever seen I don't even realise that he has taken the shot.

"Y/n what was that"

"Sorry Dec"

"She was to busy looking at Kyle"

"Oh shut up Mase"

I look back over to Kyle and see him making his way over to me and I start panicking.

"Hey Y/n I'm Kyle Walker"

"Nice to meet you Kyle"

"Your an amazing goalie by the way but how and why didn't you save mine?"

"Oh uh"

"SHE WAS TO BUSY WATCHING YOU"

"MASE SHUT UP, sorry about him"

"It's fine I know I look amazing anyway don't blame you for starting"

I blush

"Aww is Y/n Rice blushing"

"Oh shush and take another shot I want to save it"

"Alright alright you can try"

I laugh and go back in goal not once so I stop thinking about the new man I met today Kyle Walker.