☯︎︎𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍☯︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

So today I was just having a chill day round my boyfriend Jesse's house with mine and Jesse bestie Marcus. We all decided on a FIFA and snack day since the boys have a day of training since Gareth's daughter was feeling ill so he let the boys have a day off.

"Jesse when is beans getting here?"
I ask waking up into the kitchen to grab drinks and food

"Dunno he should be here any minute"

As soon as Jesse finishes his last word we here a knock at the door and Jesse jumps up from the sofa to open the door to our young baby friend.

"Beans!"

"Jess"

I see them pull each other into a hug.

"Is Y/n here yet?"

"Over here!"

He looks over to the kitchen where I am and I see him smile. Me and Marcus have known each other before his fame so it's great to have my boyfriend and best friend to get along so well.

"Hello Piglet" (his nickname for you bc your fave disney character as a kid was piglet)

"Hi beans"

I get back to getting drinks and food.

"So what do we have?" Both Jesse and beans ask

"For drinks: beer. Cola, lemonade, water or juice and for food: anything Jesse has in his house"

I grab the lemonade and walk out back into the front room getting ready to beat their bums at FIFA. The boys walk back in with bags of sweets and they sit either side of me.

"Right we gunna start?" Marcus asks

"One sec" I lean over Marcus's legs to grab the bad of magic stars and when I sit back I look towards Jesse to see him clenching his jaw.

"You good love?"

"Yes let's just start"

"Ok..."

☞︎9 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟☜︎

Here I am sat between my 2 favourite boys cheering and crying happy tears because i just beat them in every single match since I have quick fingers (oop).

"How?" Both boys say

"Practice"

"But you never play piglet"

"I know"

"But HOW"

I just smirk and walk away to the toilet and leave the boys confused