☮︎︎𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕤ℝ𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕕☮︎︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I finished cleaning a table when the bar door opened to reveal a group of lads all wearing England jackets and that's when I instantly knew that we was going to be in for a treat since they play for England.

I rushed back behind the bar with the empty glasses needing to talk with my best friend at the job about the group of lads that just walked into our bar.I place the empty glasses in the sink before rushing over to my best friend.

I walked over to the till since that was her shift today ready to spill some tea.

"Holly" I whisper shout

"What"

"Some England players just walked into the bar. Our bar!"

"NO WAY!"

People look over at us since she literally shouted at me.

"Shush and yes they are sat at the booth near the back"

I point of to the booth at the back of the bar where the lads are sat and Holly's eyes follow to where I am pointing.

"Omg you need to go and serve them"

"What no way I'll mess up plus Marcus Rashford is with them"

I have had a crush on Marcus for a while now and I have always thought he was a great football player while Holly has a huge crush on Declan Rice who happens to be with in the group.

"So that's your job no one else is going to do it now hurry up they are waiting"

I grab a little pad and pen to write down the drinks of the lads because there is a fair few so I don't want to forget a drink. The most embarrassing thing is I know all their names because I am a big football fan and kinda stalk all their Instagrams.

I make my way over to the table and someone is already looking at me without me knowing. All the lads look towards me which makes me want to crumble up inside but it's my job so I can't just walk away.

"What can I get all you?"

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Me and the lads just finished a long day of training so some of us decided to take a walk round to a pub near the training grounds for a little break.

The walk was short only a 5 minute one, we was just talking about how excited we are for the upcoming games and got some news that Sanchoo has been seeing someone in secret.

We step into the pub and the first thing that catches my eye is a girl looking over at us she is wearing like an apron and holding empty beer glasses. She quickly rushes of behind the bar and talked to the girl at the till after she places the glasses in the sink.

We decided to sit at the booth near the back of the bar so not many people with see us when we just want to relax and get our minds off of football for the night.

I notice Declan not engaging in the conversation, not even looking at us and I'm not the only one who noticed.

"Yo Dec you good you seem to be looking at someone?"

"Uh yeah sorry Mase"

Well Declan has his eye on someone.

I start to zoom out the conversation and look around at the cozy pub until my eyes land on the girl I saw earlier walking over to our table she doesn't notice I'm looking luckily. When she gets pretty close all the boys seem to notice the girl and look at her.

"What can I get you all?" Her angelic voice asks.

I notice she is holding a pad of paper and a pen ready to take all our orders because there is a fair few of us.