𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

TAYLOR KINNEY calling . . .
ACCEPT | DECLINE

( jesse is bold )
( taylor is italic )

taylor? it's 6 in the morning

hey, how is she??

who?

addi

what about her?

you didn't hear? I thought you've been at the hospital with her.

I went home last night to get some sleep and take a shower. What happened?

casey didn't make it, man

JESSE SITS UP IN HIS BED IN SHOCK, what? do you know if she went home?

I think so. I could barley understand what she was saying when she called me because she was crying so bad. Jesse told me.

I Uh, I'm gonna go check on her and I'll let you know.

alright, thanks man.

Jesse runs up the stairs of Adalines apartment building and once he gets to her door he starts knock repeatedly. "Della, it's me. Please open the door"

But when he didn't get an answer, he takes out the key she had given him and opens the door, walking into a pitch black apartment. "Della?" Then he goes to turn all the lights on to see it a mess. Things thrown around, glass shattered from what he assumes to be a glass cup and he sighs.

Jesse walks towards adalines bedroom, where he could barley make out someone under the blankets on her bed. He walks closer to the brunette beauty and sits on the edge of the bed, where he could see her head popping out over the covers, tear stains on her cheeks. He moves some strands of her hair out of her face, "I'm so sorry Della" then he goes to kiss her forehead and gets up to leave, closing the door behind her.

It took roughly three hours, but Jesse started to clean Adalines whole apartment for her. Picked up the broken glass, sweeped, dusted, picked up the living room, anything that he thought was out of place or dirty he cleaned. Just for her. because he knew that Adaline wouldn't physically be able to.

and in that moment, Jesse knew he was in love with her. That he'd do anything for her. He loved this girl with his whole being and seeing her like this, breaks his heart.

Adaline walks out of her room , rubbing her eyes from the sleepiness. She notices how clean her apartment had gotten from when she had trashed it the night before.

Jesse walks around the corner and says, "hey. You're awake"

Adaline looks at him confused, "what are doing here?" She asks, crossing her arms over each other.

"Taylor called. Told me Casey passed away last night. Wanted to check up on you. cleaned up a little"

"I see that. Thanks I guess"

"Do you need anything?"

Adaline scoffs, walking into the kitchen and goes to grab the vodka out of the bottom cabinet, "yeah, I need my best friend back"