𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Jesse steps out of the airport and looks at the LAX airport sign and sighs, "you got this. this is your chance"

ADALINETAYLOR: premier ready 🥰

( tagged: chrisevans )

1 million likes | 1 million comments

Adaline and Chris walk onto the red carpet arm and arm, as they start smiling at the cameras to get their picture taken. Chris wraps his arm around the petite girls waist and kisses her cheek.

"I love you so much" Chris whispers in her ear. Adaline just smiles and grabs the tall man's hand and they walk further down the carpet.

~~~

After the movie had ended and everyone started clapping. Chris, Adaline and the rest of the cast get up on stage and give a bow.

As the two walk off stage, they leave the auditorium, saying goodbye to everyone and they head back to their cars.

~~~

Chris opens the car door for Adaline, who smiles and gets out, "thank you chrissy. Tonight was a good night"

Chris closes the car door and leans in for a kiss, in which Adaline goes to kiss his cheek. "Goodnight chrissy. Text me when you get home"

Chris clears his throat, "yeah of course. Goodnight"

Adaline walks away and onto her porch, getting out her keys when she sees someone sitting on the porch swing. "Jesse?"

The brunette male stands up and says, "hey"

"What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to surprise you"

Adaline folds her arms over each other and says, "I thought you said you wanted to talk when I got back to chicago?"

"Couldn't wait"

Adaline scoffs as she goes to open her door, "does Torrey know you're here?"

"we broke up" Jesse says, following after the brunette girl, who goes to put her bag and keys on the table near the door.

"Huh"

"You can say it"

"I got nothing to say" Adaline says, walking up the staircase, as Jesse follows. "I'm sorry"

"Anything else?" Adaline says, slamming her bedroom door in his face.

"Please, Della. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you"

Adaline opens her door, wrapping her silk robe around herself and walking past the tall man towards the bathroom. "That's what they all say"

"Della I said I was sorry" Jesse says again and as Adaline was about to close the bathroom door he says, "I'm in love with you"

A few seconds past and Adaline opens the door, "what?"

"I've been in love with you for two years" Jesse says, going to grab ahold of the brunettes face, "and I can't stop thinking about you"

Adaline looks into his hazelnut colored eyes, "Really? You mean it?"

Jesse nods his head, "I mean it" then he leans in for a kiss. Adaline deepens the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck. "I'm in love with you too"

authors note;

FINALLY 😭🥰