𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

CHRISEVANS: 💙💙💙 #nationaldogday

1 million likes | 87k comments

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

ADALINETAYLOR: my two favorites 💜

Chris sighs, looking at Adalines comment. He missed her everyday but he was still angry with her on how she left things between them.

Chris looks up from his phone to hear the doorbell ring. He gets up as dodger rushes to the door and he sighs, looking out the window to see who it is.

Chris opens the door to see his favorite brunette, "what are you doing here?"

"You've been ignoring me" Adaline says, walking inside.

"I've been busy"

"That's what they all say"

Chris closes the door and follows his best friend into his living room. "I was about to go to bed"

"At 6? I don't think so. Can you please talk to me?"

Chris sighs, "there's nothing to talk about"

"Christopher Robert Evans" she said, sternly.

"I'm really tired. I can't deal with this right now" Chris says, walking towards his staircase.

"I'm sorry, chrissy. Okay? I'm sorry about everything. About leaving. About Jesse. About not loving you the way you love me"

Chris stops mid walks, "you're sorry?" He turns around, "sorry doesn't fix this, Adaline"

Adaline gulps, 'adaline. He never calls me that'.

"I'm sorry" she says, then walks towards the front door.

"Just walk away Adaline. Like you always do"

Adaline stops, tears in her eyes. She looks back and Chris then leaves.

🌙🌙🌙

Jay opens his apartment door to see his girlfriend standing there with tears in her eyes. He brings her into a hug, "it didn't go well, huh?" Causing Adaline to shake her head, "I'm so sorry baby"

authors note;

ugh my heart 💔💔